Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving

Options
  • 10-04-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Hi lovely boards peeps

Moving for a couple of months and need to store/sell/flog/donate my stuff. Any recommendations where what how can do with ALL my stuff... Stressed!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

You could do a list of stuff on one page on Adverts.ie, have a 'garage sale' (and make it a party in the evening!), or stick it all up on Freecycle.

One thing I did was 'foster' stuff years ago. I made a list of things I really wanted to keep but might be useful (like a telly or a computer) and friends took one, used it and then gave it back when I came back.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I suppose it all comes down to if you want it back again? If so check out places like www.storage.ie
    Otherwise approach SvP and similar places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

If you want to store it use Barons self storage out on the tuam road.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement