Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a chair for a 14 month old

Options
  • 10-04-2014 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭

Nephew is 14 months old. Where can I get a small chair for him? He's getting increasingly irritated sitting on the bottom step of the stairs and on his toy box trying to look at books.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Smyths have lovely padded armchairs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

foodaholic wrote: »
    Smyths have lovely padded armchairs

Thanks a mill :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Ikea have loads. Also tk maxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JohnDx

Tony Kealy's sells everthing for kids, shop in Walkinstown Green, I think they have shops in other parts, give them a call first though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

A little bean bag is another suggestion . we have had a few falls off the IKEA chairs in the last few weeks as the 15 month old is using them to climb !!

There is a chicco twist kids chair that looks nice .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Moonbeam wrote: »
    A little bean bag is another suggestion . we have had a few falls off the IKEA chairs in the last few weeks as the 15 month old is using them to climb !!

There is a chicco twist kids chair that looks nice .
    We have two bean bag poofs, and my 2 year old has appropriated them as his chairs! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Moonbeam wrote: »

Hehe we got this thanks moonbeam!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

We have two bean bag poofs, and my 2 year old has appropriated them as his chairs! :)

Can i ask where you got the bean bags?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Can i ask where you got the bean bags?
    In some homewares shop here in France, about 5 years ago. Sorry!

Woodies often have small beanbags too.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭dizzymiss

I had the same query for my 9 month old a couple of weeks back as she had grown out of her bouncer and is just too small for a normal chair as of yet. A friend recommended the Fisher Price infant to toddler chair, so we got it and we and she loves it. She can sit up or lay back in it and it will do her for a good while yet. My friends little one is two and still sitting in his. She spends most of her time sitting, playing on the floor but this is perfect when she just wants some chill, out time, a bottle and she even takes naps in it. Got it in Smyth's.

Advertisement