If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcam IRDAC

Options
  • 10-04-2014 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Can you tell me do you sell the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arcam IRDAC[/font]  and if so what price in Euros Delivered to Limerick.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

lafpat wrote: »
    Can you tell me do you sell the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arcam IRDAC[/font]  and if so what price in Euros Delivered to Limerick.
    Hi Lafpat.

We do stock the Arcam IrDac but at the moment stock is super tight on it.

The price in Euro would come in at 498.99 Euro and 16.50 Delivery.

I could try and have one ordered up for you if you are interested.

Regards

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lafpat

Savins HiFi in Limerick are doing it for 469.Euros
    Might have to go local if you can't beat that price
    Regards

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lafpat wrote: »
    Savins HiFi in Limerick are doing it for 469.Euros
    Might have to go local if you can't beat that price
    Regards
    Happy to do that for you - I'll send you a PM right now ;)

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.