Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014 - Mod Warning Linked in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

astonaidan wrote: »
    I watched most Arsenal games myself last year, and no the support wasnt enough to get 30 goals, the way ye play means the midfield is always going to be scoring goals, just cause you said **** sake Giroud a few times doesnt really mean he missed 15 goals.
    The reason the season finished the way it did, was purely Walcotts and Ramseys injuries along with Ozils.
    Giroud was a big plus for ye, just look at his goals, assists general play its madness to think he wasnt

I have to disagree. I watched pretty much every game we played and the sheer amount of stupid flicks and little tiki-taka passes he was trying drove me insane. I can't quantify it but there were definitely loads of squandered chances that had me thinking if we still had RVP we'd be sorted. I'm 90% sure I called Giroud a donkey at least once in every match in the second half of the season. He had his moments alright but we need a striker who is usually turned on and firing and having the odd bad day not the other way round.

Not the most positive attitude of course but it is what it is. We need a new striker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

I watched most Arsenal games myself last year, and no the support wasnt enough to get 30 goals, the way ye play means the midfield is always going to be scoring goals, just cause you said **** sake Giroud a few times doesnt really mean he missed 15 goals.
    The reason the season finished the way it did, was purely Walcotts and Ramseys injuries along with Ozils.
    Giroud was a big plus for ye, just look at his goals, assists general play its madness to think he wasnt

No i have to disagree with this, it isn't just because i said **** sake Giroud, he was absolute rubbish in a lot of games, he was given more opportunities to score than most strikers in the PL easily, arsenal are not set up for the midfielders to get most of the goals...you can't blame an entire season on missing 2 players for awhile, Arsenal fans do that every year, look at Girouds scoring record against the top 5, that's all i really need to say, don't tell me he didn't have opportunities in those games, because he did and he failed miserably. I'm not sure if your trying to argue Girouds spot in the team because you don't think we need another striker or because you just like him but either way he's not good enough and as i've said before fair play to him for getting 15 goals but he should have had more, way more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

I'm somewhere in the middle he is not the donkey some make out or as solid as others make out. Its very hard to quantify him based on last season as to be fair to him he was flogged for the most part, he had to be tired in a number of games he played.

Can we sign better, for sure. Is he a hugely important member of the team, for sure.

We need another strike that is a certainty and I feel we need to be aiming at a level above OG and I think he may benefit and come on from there, he has all the hallmarks of a potential top class CF

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

Would Ballotelli improve the squad. Yes. He is far superior than Yanogo and we need a replacement for the greatest striker in the world anyway.
    Are there better strikers out there than Balotello? Yes, but not sure whether we would have the ability to get them.
    Could we afford say:
    Ballotelli £25m
    Remy £8m
    Griezman £18m
    dmf ???? £20m
    Aurier / alternative full back £8m

With wages yes. And then get cheaper CB and goalkeeper cover.

I have more time than most for Giroud on here. The amount of work he does for the team off the ball is unreal. And he had a whole season with no back-up. An injury to him and we are absolutely doomed without new back-up as he had donkies to replace him.

Will Wenger buy 5 players? I doubt it very much. He has said at most he needs 3.

I am not fretting at this stage but If we haven't signed anyone before the start of August, I will lose all faith.

Arsenal will not get 4th next year without plugging the obvious gaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I have to disagree. I watched pretty much every game we played and the sheer amount of stupid flicks and little tiki-taka passes he was trying drove me insane. I can't quantify it but there were definitely loads of squandered chances that had me thinking if we still had RVP we'd be sorted. I'm 90% sure I called Giroud a donkey at least once in every match in the second half of the season. He had his moments alright but we need a striker who is usually turned on and firing and having the odd bad day not the other way round.

Not the most positive attitude of course but it is what it is. We need a new striker.
    No i have to disagree with this, it isn't just because i said **** sake Giroud, he was absolute rubbish in a lot of games, he was given more opportunities to score than most strikers in the PL easily, arsenal are not set up for the midfielders to get most of the goals...you can't blame an entire season on missing 2 players for awhile, Arsenal fans do that every year, look at Girouds scoring record against the top 5, that's all i really need to say, don't tell me he didn't have opportunities in those games, because he did and he failed miserably. I'm not sure if your trying to argue Girouds spot in the team because you don't think we need another striker or because you just like him but either way he's not good enough and as i've said before fair play to him for getting 15 goals but he should have had more, way more.
    You say you cant blame losing a title on losing two players even though if you look when Arsenal lost its clearly the case when these were gone ye lost it, but you can blame one player for costing ye the season cause he didnt score 30 goals, thats serious double standards dude.
    Yeah I think ye need another striker, every team should have two top strikers. I just think your points are wrong when ye say hes not good enough when he has clearly shown he is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Soups123 wrote: »
    I'm somewhere in the middle he is not the donkey some make out or as solid as others make out. Its very hard to quantify him based on last season as to be fair to him he was flogged for the most part, he had to be tired in a number of games he played.

Can we sign better, for sure. Is he a hugely important member of the team, for sure.

We need another strike that is a certainty and I feel we need to be aiming at a level above OG and I think he may benefit and come on from there, he has all the hallmarks of a potential top class CF
    Id agree with you on this he was seriously over worked this season, I think him and Balotelli would be the perfect two strikers for ye. With another striker I think he would push on another level

You say you cant blame losing a title on losing two players even though if you look when Arsenal lost its clearly the case when these were gone ye lost it, but you can blame one player for costing ye the season cause he didnt score 30 goals, thats serious double standards dude.
    Yeah I think ye need another striker, every team should have two top strikers. I just think your points are wrong when ye say hes not good enough when he has clearly shown he is.

When did i blame our season on Giroud!? haha don't start this double standards crap when you haven't got a valid point??? He isn't good enough, anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong.

Id agree with you on this he was seriously over worked this season, I think him and Balotelli would be the perfect two strikers for ye. With another striker I think he would push on another level

I agree I know a lot of people think we throw Balotelli's name in there because he is available and the media are running with it but I and others here have banded his name long before now. I think he is exactly what we need.

From the boards perspective he is a no brainer, young within a reasonable price range and saleable if needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Someone was bound to pick out a few names and say yeah right? but it doesn't negate my point, there are better options than Balotelli and Wenger owes it to the fans to at least try and get them.

It kinda does negate your point most the players you mentioned aren't even upgrades on Giroud never mind Balotelli.

Also to say if we had a better CF than Giroud we would have won the league is a bit ridiculous. Do we need a better CF yes I agree but he's not as bad as your trying to make out.

The team has its flaws we do need a better CF but we also need a better DM and a pacy LW in order to push on.

It kinda does negate your point most the players you mentioned aren't even upgrades on Giroud never mind Balotelli.

Also to say if we had a better CF than Giroud we would have won the league is a bit ridiculous. Do we need a better CF yes I agree but he's not as bad as your trying to make out.

The team has its flaws we do need a better CF but we also need a better DM and a pacy LW in order to push on.

No, no it doesn't, There are better players out there than Balotelli is that not a valid point?

I didn't say that either!? I said the difference between a striker scoring 15 goals and 30 goals is 4th and 1st.

• Advertisement

When did i blame our season on Giroud!? haha don't start this double standards crap when you haven't got a valid point??? He isn't good enough, anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong.

Really? What is he not good enough for?

No, no it doesn't, There are better players out there than Balotelli is that not a valid point?

I didn't say that either!? I said the difference between a striker scoring 15 goals and 30 goals is 4th and 1st.

Ask Suarez if that is the difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

He is not good enough to be a starting striker for a league winning team in fairness. Great second choice though with still a very big role to play.

Raf32 wrote: »
    He is not good enough to be a starting striker for a league winning team in fairness. Great second choice though with still a very big role to play.

What if he was one of two strikers?
    What if he played the same number of games as other strikers with rests during the season when needed?

I still think that I would like to see him in a squad where we have another top class striker and I believe he could go on to be top class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

What if he was one of two strikers?
    What if he played the same number of games as other strikers with rests during the season when needed?

I still think that I would like to see him in a squad where we have another top class striker and I believe he could go on to be top class

Definitely think another striker could only help him. And could defo see him playing still 25 league games but in the big games when we go one up top i would have him on the bench and maybe come on like everton in the cup.

Well Raf did that for me.
    Ask Suarez if that is the difference?

Now your just being ridiculous, they missed out by 2 points, they should have won it, you get my point but just want to try and "prove me wrong"

Not really no, yea there are better players Ronaldo for instance. But players that are reported to be available and in his price bracket no there's not. Balotelli would instantly improve this Arsenal side.

Again your wrong your over simplifying and the problems we have within the squad, we were far to flat once we lost Ramsey and Walcott.

As has been said ask Suarez, Ronaldo or Messi this season if scoring lots of goals won them the league.

Not really no, yea there are better players Ronaldo for instance. But players that are reported to be available and in his price bracket no there's not. Balotelli would instantly improve this Arsenal side.

Again your wrong your over simplifying and the problems we have within the squad, we were far to flat once we lost Ramsey and Walcott.

As has been said ask Suarez, Ronaldo or Messi this season if scoring lots of goals won them the league.

Seriously? We don't have a price bracket if we wanted to spend €100 mil we could, do you think top strikers go: 1.Messi 2.Ronaldo 3.Balotelli? get real.

I'm wrong about what exactly?

Your taking it out of context again, giroud getting 15 goals and 30 goals is the difference to ARSENAL finishing 1st or 4th, add 15 more goals into our fixtures from last year, we'd have had more than enough points to win the league, a rock solid defense (for the most part) world class midfielders who control the game, what did we lack that city and liverpool didn't...goals.

Raf32 wrote: »
    Definitely think another striker could only help him. And could defo see him playing still 25 league games but in the big games when we go one up top i would have him on the bench and maybe come on like everton in the cup.

If he doesnt progress as we would like then yes of the bench, plan B another option etc.

But I would like to see how he would do with competion for places and/or a partner up top. he had some sublime moments last season

Well Raf did that for me.

Now your just being ridiculous, they missed out by 2 points, they should have won it, you get my point but just want to try and "prove me wrong"

TBH i dont get a lot of the points you have made. And I just proved the difference between a 15 and 30 goal striker isnt the 1st.

Your opinion of Giroud is yours and your entitled to it but your wrong, he isnt a world better and isnt the best we can get in that position but he is far from as **** as you are saying he is

• Advertisement

Seriously? We don't have a price bracket if we wanted to spend €100 mil we could, do you think top strikers go: 1.Messi 2.Ronaldo 3.Balotelli? get real.

Your taking it out of context again, giroud getting 15 goals and 30 goals is the difference to ARSENAL finishing 1st or 4th, add 15 more goals into our fixtures from last year, we'd have had more than enough points to win the league, a rock solid defense (for the most part) world class midfielders who control the game, what did we lack that city and liverpool didn't...goals.

IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE

If you add 15 goals to OG then you authomatically take away from the goals scored count of the rest of the team. Some of the goals he assisted with would drop as he has a higher goals scored.

TBH i dont get a lot of the points you have made. And I just proved the difference between a 15 and 30 goal striker isnt the 1st.

Your opinion of Giroud is yours and your entitled to it but your wrong, he isnt a world better and isnt the best we can get in that position but he is far from as **** as you are saying he is

....Again, Giroud for the seaon 2013/2014 playing for Arsenal, if he got 30 goals instead of 15 we would have won the league, i didn't say any player who scores 30 goals a season' team is going to win the league.

I don't think Giroud is ****, i don't get where you's get this **** from, i said he could have done better and scored a lot more goals, he's not world class and we deserve better, that's my opinion.

Holy jasus ok lets go out and buy a 100 million CF then what do we do about DM, RB and LW? Not every club can play fantasy football. The fact you even mentioned Drogba and co as better options than Balotelli is ridiculous.

Again we lacked a world class DM at times last year we were over ran by teams can't blame that on Giroud, we also lacked runners and players with pace once Walcott and Ramsey went out the side our big drop on form happened when we lost both of them.

IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE

If you add 15 goals to OG then you authomatically take away from the goals scored count of the rest of the team. Some of the goals he assisted with would drop as he has a higher goals scored.

No, i don't mean add 15 goals to OG and take away goals from others i mean add 15 goals to Arsenal, scored by OG, it's hypothetical, it's a criticism of his goal scoring ability, or lack of, as oppose to other strikers we could have.

Holy jasus ok lets go out and buy a 100 million CF then what do we do about DM, RB and LW? Not every club can play fantasy football. The fact you even mentioned Drogba and co as better options than Balotelli is ridiculous.

Again we lacked a world class DM at times last year we were over ran by teams can't blame that on Giroud, we also lacked runners and players with pace once Walcott and Ramsey went out the side our big drop on form happened when we lost both of them.

I'm not suggesting we go and spend 100mill on a CF, i'm just rubbishing this **** of having to settle for Balloteli.

I'm not blaming Giroud on our season and i'm not blaming him on conceding goals??? i understand and agree things went haywire with ramsey and walcot out, my point with Giroud is goals, how many minutes did he play last year? how many shots? etc i dont know the stats i just know he made a LOT of bad decisions and missed alot of good opportunites. That's it.

No, i don't mean add 15 goals to OG and take away goals from others i mean add 15 goals to Arsenal, scored by OG, it's hypothetical, it's a criticism of his goal scoring ability, or lack of, as oppose to other strikers we could have.

I know what you mean and its not that simple, its like saying sign a keeper that conceeds 15 less.

It is hypertical and its also impossible to balance because its too simplistic. A more selfish striker results in less assist and less goals shared, ala the RVPs last season.

The point of needing better than Giroud is correct

I know what you mean and its not that simple, its like saying sign a keeper that conceeds 15 less.

It is hypertical and its also impossible to balance because its too simplistic. A more selfish striker results in less assist and less goals shared, ala the RVPs last season.

The point of needing better than Giroud is correct

No! please understand, i'm not saying Giroud should have been more selfish or should have pulled 15 goals out of his ass, he had the opportunities the chances to score as many as 30 goals and he didn't take them when others would have, it is quite literally that simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

No! please understand, i'm not saying Giroud should have been more selfish or should have pulled 15 goals out of his ass, he had the opportunities the chances to score as many as 30 goals and he didn't take them when others would have, it is quite literally that simple.

While I agree that Giroud missed an awful amount of chances. I think you're exaggerating how many goals he could have scored.

There ain't many strikers out there that could play nearly every game and not hit a dip in form.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    While I agree that Giroud missed an awful amount of chances. I think you're exaggerating how many goals he could have scored.

There ain't many strikers out there that could play nearly every game and not hit a dip in form.

Maybe not exaggerating as much as expressing my frustrations :) i know 30 is a lot but i do understand the enormous pressure put on him and that's a very good point about the dip in form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

He had a serious dip in form around the time he was caught with that bird in the hotel.
    Let’s hope he keeps it in his pants next season.

Just as a matter of interest what would everyone's ideal starting 11 be for next season?? Keeping it as realistic as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Szczesny
    Aurier Mert Kos Gibbs
    Gustavo Ramsey
    Walcott Ozil Griezmann
    Balotelli

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

bad2dabone wrote: »
    He had a serious dip in form around the time he was caught with that bird in the hotel.
    Let’s hope he keeps it in his pants next season.

I believe Arsene has dipped into the transfer kitty and bought a chastity belt for Mr Giroud ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

It is not quite that simple, despite what you may think.

Giroud scored 16 league goals last season.

Those who scored more were Rooney and Aguero (on 17), hardly much of an improvement on 16, Yaya on 20 (wants to go to PSG), Sturridge on 21 (not going to leave Liverpool) and Suarez who reached the magical 30 and scored 31.

In La Liga, you had Ronaldo on 31 (6 pens) who is not available, Messi on 28 (6 pens) ditto and Costa on 28 as well (again 6 pens) who is going to Chelsea. Apart from that you have Sanchez (19) who we are in for if available and Benzema (17) who we would also be in for if available but their numbers are not a massive upgrade either.

Italy see top scorer of Immobile with 22 (where are all these great scorers of 30 league goals) and Toni with 20. Higuain got 17 but 5 of them were penalties. Tevez got 19 but won't want to move. Which of them is going to score 30 for Arsenal?

Lewandowski got 20 in Germany but he is not available. Mandzukic got 18 for the runaway winners. Drmic got 17 but has gone elsewhere while interestingly Reus only got 16.

Ibrahimovic got 26 in Ligue 1, he has bad history with Wenger. None of the rest got more than 16 (Giroud got 21 in his last season) including the likes of Kalou on 16 and Gomis on 14.

Where is the 30-league-goal-a-season player going to come from? They are not out there growing on trees.

On the other hand, Giroud improved by nearly 50% on his first season in England. A similar improvement next season would see him score 23/24 goals.

P.S. I am not saying we don't need a striker, I am saying it is difficult to find one better. We actually need someone different who can play alongside Giroud as well as replace him sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

bad2dabone wrote: »
    Szczesny
    Aurier Mert Kos Gibbs
    Gustavo Ramsey
    Walcott Ozil Griezmann
    Balotelli

Gustavo, I've been disappointed with to be honest. Nothing to him just cause he's Brazilian doesn't mean he's great. I go for Mathias Schneiderlin myself, premiership experience, good on the ball and defends very well plus he's still young.

But apart from that that's a a great side. With Giroud, Wilshire, Campbell, Ox and other's to come on that's looking strong.

• Advertisement

Godge wrote: »

Those who scored more were Rooney and Aguero (on 17), hardly much of an improvement on 16, Yaya on 20 (wants to go to PSG), Sturridge on 21 (not going to leave Liverpool) and Suarez who reached the magical 30 and scored 31.

In La Liga, you had Ronaldo on 31 (6 pens) who is not available, Messi on 28 (6 pens) ditto and Costa on 28 as well (again 6 pens) who is going to Chelsea. Apart from that you have Sanchez (19) who we are in for if available and Benzema (17) who we would also be in for if available but their numbers are not a massive upgrade either.

Italy see top scorer of Immobile with 22 (where are all these great scorers of 30 league goals) and Toni with 20. Higuain got 17 but 5 of them were penalties. Tevez got 19 but won't want to move. Which of them is going to score 30 for Arsenal?

Lewandowski got 20 in Germany but he is not available. Mandzukic got 18 for the runaway winners. Drmic got 17 but has gone elsewhere while interestingly Reus only got 16.

Ibrahimovic got 26 in Ligue 1, he has bad history with Wenger. None of the rest got more than 16 (Giroud got 21 in his last season) including the likes of Kalou on 16 and Gomis on 14.

Where is the 30-league-goal-a-season player going to come from? They are not out there growing on trees.

On the other hand, Giroud improved by nearly 50% on his first season in England. A similar improvement next season would see him score 23/24 goals.

P.S. I am not saying we don't need a striker, I am saying it is difficult to find one better. We actually need someone different who can play alongside Giroud as well as replace him sometimes.

I appreciate the stats, different players different leagues different teams, it would be interesting to see how many games those players played as oppose to Giroud who hardly missed any, i would welcome Sanchez or Benzema with open arms, Sanchez has players like Messi and neymar banging in what 50+ goals between so 19 is quite impressive and could easily go way up at a team like Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Godge wrote: »

I wonder if Ramsey hadn't got injured how many more goals Giroud could have scored. I actually think he could have got into the mid 20's. Hopefully the new medical will help solve that problem for next year.

Not saying that we don't need a new striker, because we obviously do, but I hope Giroud still gets a good chance this year and it will be important to get a striker who can compliment him so we actually have a decent plan b this year.
    I appreciate the stats, different players different leagues different teams, it would be interesting to see how many games those players played as oppose to Giroud who hardly missed any, i would welcome Sanchez or Benzema with open arms, Sanchez has players like Messi and neymar banging in what 50+ goals between so 19 is quite impressive and could easily go way up at a team like Arsenal.

The difference there is that they have the option of being rested which every player needs, but Giroud essentially had to play every game last year which obviously had to have some (negative) effect.

Not seeing a whole lot of talk about CBs, we've already lost our 4th choice from last season and it seems the 3rd choice wants out.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Not seeing a whole lot of talk about CBs, we've already lost our 4th choice from last season and it seems the 3rd choice wants out.

Only one I've seen us linked with is a 21 year old Brazilian called Bressan and that was a few weeks ago before there was any rumours about Verm.

I was thinking if Wenger is looking into bringing in a decent cdm he should get one that can fill in at centre halve i.e. Mascherano, martinez etc. But we defo need cover, it's always a delicate area for us.

• Advertisement

I was thinking if Wenger is looking into bringing in a decent cdm he should get one that can fill in at centre halve i.e. Mascherano, martinez etc. But we defo need cover, it's always a delicate area for us.

If we went into next season with 2 CBs and the only cover being a DM I'd be pretty disappointed tbh.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Only one I've seen us linked with is a 21 year old Brazilian called Bressan and that was a few weeks ago before there was any rumours about Verm.

Quick google and I can't find someone with that description. Closest is a 25 year old playing in Kazakhstan. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,416 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Not loving this talk of getting players who can cover other spots, we need to go after the best available in positions we need strengthening, unless that Mexican goalie is still doing the rounds Campos I think he was called claimed he could play up front.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Quick google and I can't find someone with that description. Closest is a 25 year old playing in Kazakhstan. :P

Hah I think the same thing happened me when I first heard about him, but if you type in the club name you'll find him, he plays for Gremio.

lads we need to wait until the World cup is over before talk heats up on Transfer's, don't be so downbeat about the transfer talk it's always quiet during this time.

Looper007 wrote: »
    lads we need to wait until the World cup is over before talk heats up on Transfer's, don't be so downbeat about the transfer talk it's always quiet during this time.

Apart from players leaving Arsenal. :P

Apart from players leaving Arsenal. :P

ah we all knew Sagna was leaving so that wasn't a shock and Verm leaving isn't that much of a big deal if it does happen if we buy a good replacement, people forget he hasn't done it for us in a while and still looks dodgy to me anytime he's on. So it's no big deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Aurier looks great for Ivory Coast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

AdamD wrote: »
    Aurier looks great for Ivory Coast

Was just about to post the same.
    He's very similar to Sagna only he's better going forward and can cross :pac:

Was just about to post the same.
    He's very similar to Sagna only he's better going forward and can cross :pac:

it's the going forward part of him I like and defensive part isn't bad either. I be happy with him at right back.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement