Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get taco shells?

Options
  • 10-04-2014 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where in Dublin I could find taco shells?
    You know the corn things you put mince/salad into?

I can only get them as part of an Old El Paso kit but I don't want to keep buying the kits when I only want the shells.
    Looking for Dublin City or South Dublin.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Asian Food on Mary St have a small mexican section. I've definitely seen tortilla etc so they might have taco shells too.

Could do worse than asking one of the burrito joints (one that does tacos obv) if they'd sell you some. Probably would need to buy a full box off them though.

Failing all that, apparently you can make your own easily enough out of tortilla! I guess mini tortilla would be best, corn if you can get them
    http://www.momables.com/how-to-make-hard-crunchy-taco-shells/

mymexicanshop.ie has a few varieties of tortilla that you could use for that, or maybe email them and see if they'd be able to get you some.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Old El Paso do the shells on their own too - the box looks similar, but it's not a kit. Dunnes etc normally have them.

Advertisement