Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X V Marketplace 2 for €12

Options
  • 10-04-2014 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone try this. They don't have a huge selection at the moment but there's games like GTA V and Call of Duty Ghosts in the lists. The offer is 'Get 4 Sleeveless PS3 Games for €12' so I ordered: GTA V, CoD: Ghosts, Bulletstorm and Bioshock 2 and it comes to €14 with postage.

The money has come out of my account. I'm just waiting for the confirmation email to come through.

http://www.xvmarketplace.ie/4-for-12/plc/Movies-Games/4-for-12-PS3?path=PS3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Anyone try this. They don't have a huge selection at the moment but there's games like GTA V and Call of Duty Ghosts in the lists. The offer is 'Get 4 Sleeveless PS3 Games for €12' so I ordered: GTA V, CoD: Ghosts, Bulletstorm and Bioshock 2 and it comes to €14 with postage.

The money has come out of my account. I'm just waiting for the confirmation email to come through.

I put in an order for Metal Gear Rising, Split/Second, Hitman Absolution and Dishonored early last week. I recieved MGR, Hitman and Dishonored after a few days (all in quite good condition-original boxes and manuals), Split/Second was cancelled for some reason (either not in stock or stock not up to scratch or something).
    Not charged if something doesn't get sent, but it's a bit annoying that something can be dropped from the other despite (still) being available according to the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I ordered Monday:

Enslaved
    Bayonetta
    Split second
    Motorstorm pacific

Still did not received it, might be tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I ordered Monday:

Enslaved
    Bayonetta
    Split second
    Motorstorm pacific

Still did not received it, might be tomorrow.
    Bayonetta on the PS3 is notorious for having been released broken. Not sure if it was patched to a decent standard, but I guess for the price..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Wow, that's crazy cheap, why are the prices so low in the first place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

C14N wrote: »
    Wow, that's crazy cheap, why are the prices so low in the first place?

I've no idea. There's a thread over on Bargain Alerts about it and some people said they've only get 3 out of the four games and being refunded the difference. If I got 3 of them I'd be happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

Is it just me or is this the slowest website ever?

Is it just me or is this the slowest website ever?

I clicked on it a couple of minutes and it was chronic but it was working okay last night. I'd say it's probably getting pretty major traffic although the likes of CoD: Ghosts and GTAV seem to be gone at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

There's a thread on this here (for 360 but branched into everything!)

Most of the good stuff gone, expect cancellations on a lot of orders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

maximoose wrote: »
    There's a thread on this here (for 360 but branched into everything!)

Most of the good stuff gone, expect cancellations on a lot of orders

Thanks, I already own most of the good stuff, looking at picking up some mediocre stuff since it's cheap. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I ordered 8, received 5 of them and the others cancelled/refunded. Hell of a bargain if you get them :)

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    I ordered 8, received 5 of them and the others cancelled/refunded. Hell of a bargain if you get them :)

With them being so cheap I'm willing to take the odds of maybe getting half of them and if they all get cancelled it's not going to bother me too much. Nothing ventured…

Its 5 working days already and still no sign of package or money taken off from account. We will see, I am not that much bothered. The games I got were more to add to collection for a cheap price then pure playing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I was kinda hoping someone could speak to the game post patch and save me the trouble of googling it :P

That doesn't look to be happening though, so I did, and it looks like the frame rate issues are fixed up a lot, but load times are poor, so not too bad, from the sounds of it.

So package came in today. Very small one... Enslaved in a blank casing. Receipt for 3.75eu too. So looks like its all gone and feck all left from there. They are not fast enough to update website too.

Ah well, was worth a shot.

Advertisement