Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre, eMoblile Xperia wifi problems - need some support

Options
  • 10-04-2014 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭

Hi - a couple of weeks ago we signed up for eFibre, eVision and eMobile. Both myself and my wife signed up for the eMobile 150 package and received the Experia E phones. We only got eMobile for the smart phones so we could use the wifi in the house on phones. On the back of this we also invested in a bluetooth speaker.
    The wifi on the phones is woeful. It connects but drops almost immediately so it is useless. The wifi works fine on our ipad, laptops etc. 
    So eircom provided the eFibre and the emolbile and phones and yet the phones do not work.

Can you help us resolve this problem or provide us with replacement smartphones that will actually work with your eFibre broadband?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

redser7 wrote: »
    Hi - a couple of weeks ago we signed up for eFibre, eVision and eMobile. Both myself and my wife signed up for the eMobile 150 package and received the Experia E phones. We only got eMobile for the smart phones so we could use the wifi in the house on phones. On the back of this we also invested in a bluetooth speaker.
    The wifi on the phones is woeful. It connects but drops almost immediately so it is useless. The wifi works fine on our ipad, laptops etc. 
    So eircom provided the eFibre and the emolbile and phones and yet the phones do not work.

Can you help us resolve this problem or provide us with replacement smartphones that will actually work with your eFibre broadband?

Thanks a lot
    Hi redser7,

is this happening for both phones? If you could PM me your mobile number, PIN and the IMEI of both phones.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Hi Grainne, yes it is both phones. Sending OM Now.
    Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

redser7 wrote: »
    Hi Grainne, yes it is both phones. Sending OM Now.
    Cheers
    Thanks Redser7,

I will get this looked into once I get your PM.

Grainne

Advertisement