Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Superthread 2014 Mod Warning post #2237

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭bennyl10

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Gif please?

Herea a pic anywy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

A lot better now we will have to listen to you lot banging on about being in the Champions League :)

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The Guardian going with Giggs getting a coaching role under LVG.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/05/manchester-united-ryan-giggs-squad-hull-city

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Gif please?

can only find a video but he remained like this till he eventually got off the pitch

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=518755624901550&set=vb.106356299474820&type=2&theater

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

I will never ever get sick of seeing Suarez balling on the pitch like a child

Maybe if any of your players had an ounce of his passion or class you wouldn't be midtable fodder....cry all the way to your double player of the year awards Luis....and it's not over yet lads but keep obsessing over us anyway, we used to do the same with you, it's a sign of how things have changed - let's enjoy the CL next year together, I know you guys will be keeping as big an eye on our games as we will, long may this mutual passion for lfc continue...it's great to be back in the limelight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

donfers wrote: »
    Maybe if any of your players had an ounce of his passion or class you wouldn't be midtable fodder....cry all the way to your double player of the year awards Luis....and it's not over yet lads but keep obsessing over us anyway, we used to do the same with you, it's a sign of how things have changed - let's enjoy the CL next year together, I know you guys will be keeping as big an eye on our games as we will, long may this mutual passion for lfc continue...it's great to be back in the limelight

tumblr_mxr7mlnaOj1r2ckpzo1_400.gif

Manchester-United-lose-title-gif.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

ricero wrote: »
    :D

Meh, I've dealt with and got over that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Says the Pool fan in the United thread 2 hours after a Pool game. Lol.

It's banter. We've put up with plenty of rubbish all season from Pool fans in our own thread so of course we are going to enjoy every last second of Pool's bottle-job. City will win, but at least it's the lesser of 2 evils.

Don't forget, we still have more trophies than ye this season.

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Chin up mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

So funny, and Gerrard swatting the camera guy away, was good enough for them when they beat Norwich

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

WallyGUFC wrote: »

Don't forget, we still have more trophies than ye this season.

Believe in the Shield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

Holy ****. Liverpool were 7th last year. United won it. Do you honestly believe there is no cha...... Actually no I wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Maybe if your club had an experienced manager and mentally strong players you would know how to see of a title challange and not sh*t the bed. More so when it was practically handed to you.

3 goals up to palce with about 10mins left. Thats the biggest bottle job I've ever seen.

Gerrards "We don't let this slip" video will go down in history as the biggest let have a good chuckle at his video. Keegan must be delighted, his "I'll love it if it we beat them" video will be no longer the most embarrassing video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

You should frame that post and place it on top of the perch you guys wanted to be taken out of the anfield attic after 25 years, at least it will have some use

The Mirror reporting that LVG has blocked Nani's move to Juve.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-nani-3499432

I wonder if we can get them to take Young instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Gerrards "We don't let this slip" video will go down in history as the biggest let have a good chuckle at his video. Keegan must be delighted, his "I'll love it if it we beat them" video will be no longer the most embarrassing video.

after the Manchester United 2013/14 season DVD tbf ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Class and Suarez in the same sentence?

And lol @ being obsessed with United, sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

You should frame that post and place it on top of the perch you guys wanted to be taken out of the anfield attic after 25 years, at least it will have some use

Maybe they could get some extra seating in there. Couldnt be in any worse state than the rest of the pokey little ground

Telegraph reporting LVG to be done within 24 hours, get him signed up and it'll be a decent week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Maybe if your club had an experienced manager and mentally strong players you would know how to see of a title challange and not sh*t the bed. More so when it was practically handed to you.

3 goals up to palce with about 10mins left. Thats the biggest bottle job I've ever seen.

But city were 1/5 before tonight. Don't you have to be favourites to bottle something.

niallo27 wrote: »
    But city were 1/5 before tonight. Don't you have to be favourites to bottle something.

Liverpool were 1/6 before the Chelsea game

Even Eric likes Palace now.

Bm597NeCYAAK-rE.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Yes you have to be favourites to bottle it, remember Gerrard last week or did it "slip" your mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

zerks wrote: »
    The Mirror reporting that LVG has blocked Nani's move to Juve.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-nani-3499432

I wonder if we can get them to take Young instead?

Why do people quote this paper?

So tell us exactly when ye bottled it?

Denying bottling it is clutching at straws at its finest

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

cast your mind back a week or two.

I love how a number of Pool fans think that their 1 decent season now makes up for years upon years of not competing. There's been one team in the P.L. for the last 20 years, come back to me in 2034 when you guys have another 13 league titles under your belt.

P.S. Just watched MOTD and your tears went down a treat with it :pac:

• Advertisement

zerks wrote: »
    So tell us exactly when ye bottled it?

His post said liverpool bottled it tonight which I was replying to. If you call losing to a Chelsea side who have won at city this season as well as bottling it. Well that's very harsh but any small victories I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

tumblr_lif8omojMr1qebhzho1_400.jpg

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Liverpool were 1/6 before the Chelsea game

They were never that short. I was watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

His post said liverpool bottled it tonight which I was replying to. If you call losing to a Chelsea side who have won at city this season as well as bottling it. Well that's very harsh but any small victories I suppose.
    tumblr_mf1yw6x4xG1qfxczdo1_500.jpg

SlickRic wrote: »
    after the Manchester United 2013/14 season DVD tbf ;)

We'll be back in the mix next season. This was Liverpools big chance. Could be a long time until they are close again.

PLus it was nice of us to give the other clubs a chance of winning it. I mean we were worn out from winning title after title and trophy after trophy with Fergie. We are just having a breather before we do it all again ;)

• Advertisement

Tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

This post has topped my night off nicely

Thank you sir :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

It does feel good laughing at Liverpool again. Well more the reactions, anyway not happy at City possibly winning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

As much as I enjoyed that result tonight, let's all try and keep a lid on it eh? At least until it's done and dusted. The memory of Istanbul is too horrible to bear thinking about and I'd hate to see something like that happen again...

COME ON CITEH! COME ON CITEH!

They were never that short. I was watching it.

[IMG][/img]oddschecker-1.png

<3 Oddschecker

• Advertisement

stankratz wrote: »
    I love how a number of Pool fans think that their 1 decent season now makes up for years upon years of not competing. There's been one team in the P.L. for the last 20 years, come back to me in 2034 when you guys have another 13 league titles under your belt.

P.S. Just watched MOTD and your tears went down a treat with it :pac:

Top four is a trophy dont you know. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Cue Suarez heading off to Madrid and Liverpool getting dumped out of the UCL in the group stages.

Best season ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

RasTa wrote: »
    It does feel good laughing at Liverpool again. Well more the reactions, anyway not happy at City possibly winning it.

Rather neither of them won it tbh but out of the 2 give me City any day of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Any news on Rooney? Will he be fit for tomorrow?

Ye did bottle it tonight, I would imagine being 3-0 up with ten minutes to go probably made you pretty heavy favorites to win.

Yet you didnt, losing 3 goals in about 9 minutes.

Media saying he's out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

hes out i believe

Top four is a trophy dont you know. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Cue Suarez heading off to Madrid and Liverpool getting dumped out of the UCL in the group stages.

Best season ever.

Aren't they seeded 32nd? That means they'll end up in a group of big boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

What about rvp or is it a case save him for the wc

Any of the lads going to the WC will probably be used lightly for the last two games if they are in any way an injury doubt, RVP will need to play a bit because he was out for so long though, nothing too strenuous I would imagine though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Liverpool the bottlers and always will be PL bottlers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement