Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New developments in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

Santa Cruz wrote: »
    I hear that there is a big site to be opened in the Skerries area soon for 200 houses

By any chance, do you know anymore about this? link?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭duffalosoldier

Cilar wrote: »
    Dunboyne Castle in Dunboyne and Summerseat Clonee are relaunching.

Are these houses under construction or existing stock do you know....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Existing stock de-pyrited is what I heard about them.
    One guy bought a block of them and refurbished them basically. Previously vacant I believe due to the pyrite issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

There's a new developmnt in College Square, Kimmage being advertised on the radio at the moment....
    http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/wainsfort-manor-drive-terenure-dublin-6w/161945

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Cilar

Keith186 wrote: »
    Existing stock de-pyrited is what I heard about them.
    One guy bought a block of them and refurbished them basically. Previously vacant I believe due to the pyrite issue.

For Dunboyne Castle or Summerseat Clonee? I've seen some work on existing Dunboyne Castle houses, I suspected it was due to pyrite problems. I cannot find anything around pyrite in Summerseat Clonee on the net. I don't find any records, but would be interested to know if there have been mentions of the problem there as well in that estate, as we're currently interested in buying a 3-bed duplex there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Folks, it would be appreciated if you could refrain from any speculation regarding pyrite.

Morri

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭duffalosoldier

Cilar wrote: »
    For Dunboyne Castle or Summerseat Clonee? I've seen some work on existing Dunboyne Castle houses, I suspected it was due to pyrite problems. I cannot find anything around pyrite in Summerseat Clonee on the net. I don't find any records, but would be interested to know if there have been mentions of the problem there as well in that estate, as we're currently interested in buying a 3-bed duplex there.

<Mod Snip>

Anybody any insight in to the Dunboyne Castle Estate in general....nice place to live?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭saranac1

I have a friend who lives in Summerseat Clonee and she <mod snip>. She says the builders are always around and finishing the estate and have finished phase 1 completely with just a big kids green area to do. From what I see the property shop in ongar are selling them. Hope that helps

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Shedite27 wrote: »
    There's a new developmnt in College Square, Kimmage being advertised on the radio at the moment....
    http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/wainsfort-manor-drive-terenure-dublin-6w/161945

Kimmage??! How dare you! Terenure please.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Iristxo

There's 15 houses going on the site of Riversdale house in Butterfield Ave in Rathfarnham. Work has just commenced.

Lots of land that I can see in lots of places in Rathfarnham and Knocklyon (grange Rd, Fir House Rd, Schollarstown Rd roundabout) but nobody doing anything about that, meanwhile you're expected to pay 575k for a 145sq mtr semi-d with a G ber in Rathfarnham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Iristxo wrote: »
    There's 15 houses going on the site of Riversdale house in Butterfield Ave in Rathfarnham. Work has just commenced.

Any links or info on this development?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Any links for the Grace Park road development?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

http://www.castleknocknewhouses.com/

This looks like they are ready to start building.

A few other smaller developments in the area - one on Beechpark Avenue nearly finished.

Advertisement