Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Computer Systems and Networks 3rd year?

• 10-04-2014 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Don't know if anyone will be able to help or not but I'm looking for information on the Computer Systems and Networks course. I'm thinking of transferring to 3rd year come September, I've been in contact with the college and it seems to be a possibility provided the results are okay from my current second year in another IT.

From a student point of view what is the course like? How are the lecturers and the facilities? Reason I'm asking is because my current course was supposed to be cutting edge stuff with all the latest technologies but in reality its far from it. Don't want to say too much more about it but, as far as education goes, it's been a waste of time.

Is there anyone in 2nd/3rd year at the moment that could tell me what sort of stuff has been covered? Don't want to arrive down in September to discover I'm months before I've even started!

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

Advertisement