Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keogh Practice Head Doctor

Options
  • 10-04-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Who is the head doctor here.

Myself & other half got new cards with my doctor's name on both, but OH has a different doctor.

Are they using a head doctor's name for all medical cards now, but you can see anyone.

Each doctor has their own panel number, so don't understand how one size fits all if true.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

The practice will probably have multiple lists. So you are registered with one but you can see any doctor you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

My understanding is that some doctors' lists may be full so you might have to register under whoever has space. But yes, you can see whoever you choose - a relative of mine is registered with one GP there but routinely sees another.

Advertisement