Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement O-rings

Options
  • 10-04-2014 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I just wanted to say that I got a Nimbus clone from e-smokeireland.eu and while I love it to bits, performance-wise (I did drill out the holes to 2mm btw), the o-rings that were on it were absolutely awful. So bad I couldn't turn my mod to the side to take a draw without the cap almost coming off. And I had to constantly check if the airholes were lined up properly since the cap turned very easily.

However, I went to Abbey Seals in JFK industrial estate where they have a trade counter. The guy there checked the Nimbus with a digital calipers and went and got 2 absolutely perfect replacements for it. The best part was that he didn't even charge me for them!

So if you are in Dublin and your o-rings on any devices aren't up to snuff, I can't recommend them enough! It really made my Nimbus perfect!

(btw, I don't blame e-smokeireland in any way. It's not their fault that AnyVape use awful parts!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Just mailed them to ask if they would do small quantities by post....:)

Advertisement