Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Super Bowl

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Paully D wrote: »
    Nice one Perrin, great video.

Jamaal Charles is ridiculous :pac:
    The blocking is the big thing really,if they create the space then its dangerous with Charles
    mikemac1 wrote: »
    Blatant pass interference at 4:13 eek.png

And only one long bomb pass all game? I think I should learn something from this.....
    Bah never a PI :cool:

I think long bombs depend on a few things,one I guess the personnal,strong arm QB coupled with speedy WR's who have decent jumping,with the Chiefs though Smith hasn't the strongest arm(although I found his deep throws good) throwing to Bowe and Kenny Britt both of whom have top speed of 90 or less I think.
    2 I prefer to throw deep when I think its a 1v1 matchup or 1v1 and only 1 safety back,in that game I was trying to get the Bucc's to commit more to the run and setup a deep throw,thought I had on the one I threw even though it was Bowe going against Revis, but then the other safety jumped back when I hiked it,threw it anyway and went for a user catch,could have gone either way.

Advertisement