Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which one of these would you buy for work?

Options
  • 10-04-2014 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi,

Hope one of ye guys could help me out. Probably going to get a tablet for work next week. Just for orders and things like that. Facebook and browsing sites. I'm between 2 as these are whats available locally and won't be going anywhere else to get one.

1. Apple iPad 2 MC769B/A Wi-Fi, 16GB, Black (389.95)

2. Samsung SMTP5210ZWABTU Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Tablet with 16GB Memory (319.95e)

Which one would ye go for?

Also, how do i make a euro sign? :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

The Galaxy S3 would be the better device. The iPad 2 is old now and may not even be supported for the next iOS iteration. Just remember that tablets don't offer the same flexibility when it comes to productivity compared to a laptop/desktop. I for one can't stand typing anything of length on my tablet. I wouldn't replace a computer with solely just a tablet being honest :) . But as an additional tool they definitely have their benefits.
    To do the Euro sign hold down both Alt and CTRL and press the 4 key. Or else press the ALT GR key and 4 :)

Nick

Advertisement