Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email Login issues

Options
  • 10-04-2014 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

I tried to log into my email today and couldn't

Its not recognising my details.
    I'm not a current eircom customer but see on your forum that its been an issue and Tony was able to help.

Anytime I tried calling tech support it was a 20 minute wait and at 50 c per minute .... I was able to login up till lunchtime but after that nothing.
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Same here.

Keep getting "LOGIN NOT FOUND". Has been like this since 13:30 today (Thursday).
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Cass wrote: »
    Same here.

Keep getting "LOGIN NOT FOUND". Has been like this since 13:30 today (Thursday).

Same as me.
    Really frustrating that it's still down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi All,

There seems to be a number of customers affected by this both yesterday and today, eircoms email support centre are currently looking in to this however they have advised me to ask anybody affected to contact them directly. If you are an eircom broadband customer you can reach email support on 1890260260 however you are not an eircom broadband customer you will need to dial 1530277100.

Thanks

Al

Hi All,

There seems to be a number of customers affected by this both yesterday and today, eircoms email support centre are currently looking in to this however they have advised me to ask anybody affected to contact them directly. If you are an eircom broadband customer you can reach email support on 1890260260 however you are not an eircom broadband customer you will need to dial 1530277100.

Thanks

Al

Hi Al
    Thanks for the reply but why should I have to pay 50c a minute for a problem caused by Eircom.?
    I tried getting onto chat last night but they wouldn't entertain me.

Hi All,

Thanks

Al

Hi Al
    Thanks for the reply but why should I have to pay 50c a minute for a problem caused by Eircom.?
    I tried getting onto chat last night but they wouldn't entertain me.
    Hi Monica Eager Oncology

I can understand your feelings on this but it's ultimately your choice. Hopefully the issues will be resolved soon.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi tatranska

I can understand your feelings on this but it's ultimately your choice. Hopefully the issues will be resolved soon.

Thanks
    Al

And there was me asking about bundles on another thread.
    Will this be resolved without calling tech support? Have they given you a timeline?
    Thanks

Hi I called the 1530 number on Saturday. They took my details and said email security would need to call me back. From the call I was led to believe I'd be called over the weekend.
    I'm still waiting. It's now 5 days since I've had my email access blocked.

Any ideas when I can expect a call?
    Thanks

Hi I called the 1530 number on Saturday.  They took my details and said email  security would  need to call me back.  From the call I was led to believe I'd be called over the weekend.  
    I'm still waiting.  It's now 5 days since I've had my email access blocked.

Any ideas when I can expect a call?
    Thanks
    Hi Monica Eager Oncology

If you could PM the details you gave the agent you spoke to I'll follow this up and ask for clarification.

Thanks
    Al

Hi tatranska

If you could PM the details you gave the agent you spoke to I'll follow this up and ask for clarification.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent.
    Thanks

Hi Monica Eager Oncology

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent.
    Thanks
    Hi Monica Eager Oncology

Thanks for the PM,

I've requested information from email support and also requested them to arrange a call to you. I have no further update yet but as soon as I do I i will let you know.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Update on my end.

Done nothing, rang no one (bit busy so forgot). Logged in a couple of days ago (a day or so after i posted above) and it was working. Seems to have "corrected itself" without any need of contact from me.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Cass wrote: »
    Update on my end.

Done nothing, rang no one (bit busy so forgot). Logged in a couple of days ago (a day or so after i posted above) and it was working. Seems to have "corrected itself" without any need of contact from me.
    Hi Cass

That's good to hear, thank you for letting us know.

Al

I got a call this evening. Needed to update my security details so that I could reset the password.

Thanks for your help Alan

I got a call this evening. Needed to update my security details so that I could reset the password.

Thanks for your help Alan
    Hi Monica Eager Oncology

Thanks for letting me know

Al

Advertisement