Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aldi €10 voucher

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭rochestown

byte wrote: »
    Had to take the Sunday World out of the recycling bin and actually browse the pages of it to find the money-off vouchers, as I didn't realise there were some. Thought they'd be on the same page as their advert with tenner off voucher

These vouchers are great! :)

Yes, they are great but when you actually go through the hassle of looking for each item and find (like it did in my store, Sandyford) that most are out of stock including the mince pies it is really aggravating!!

I also asked the manager and he told me that they would not be getting new stock of the missing items...!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Plus they will only take one of them per shop. In my Aldi anyway. Last time they had these,I spent ages cutting out the individual coupons & finding all the items instore & then got to the till to be told I could only use one! Soooo annoying,why not just print one then??!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Don't suppose anyone has the % discount ones that they are not using?
    I didn't get SW yesterday - was travelling at sea so missed it :-(
    I will pay for postage obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll send you a €10 lidl voucher if thats any help. PM your name and address and I'll get it off in tomorrows post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

Apparently only drivers from some Tesco stores will accept these vouchers. I tried with Tesco in Waterford and was told that they do not accept them. I called customer service and queried this and was told that it varies from store to store, however they (customer service) were happy to take them and refund the money back. Have done this a few times and its never an issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

sarah88 wrote: »
    Apparently only drivers from some Tesco stores will accept these vouchers. I tried with Tesco in Waterford and was told that they do not accept them. I called customer service and queried this and was told that it varies from store to store, however they (customer service) were happy to take them and refund the money back. Have done this a few times and its never an issue.

My driver wouldn't accept it this morning, i must try ringing customer service tomorrow about it. Thanks for the tip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Have them all except 2 (relish and bombay mix) - PM me your address and I'll stick em in the post for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

Sorry am very new to this. Do Tescos only take one voucher at a time or can I use both the lidl and aldi vouchers on the same shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

Only 1 voucher at a time!

Thank you.

kristian12 wrote: »
    Sorry am very new to this. Do Tescos only take one voucher at a time or can I use both the lidl and aldi vouchers on the same shop?

Split it - i.e. say to the checkout person to let you know when you hit 50€ and use voucher 1, then use second voucher for your 2nd 50€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Sorry am very new to this. Do Tescos only take one voucher at a time or can I use both the lidl and aldi vouchers on the same shop?€

Some Tesco stores allow you to use two €10 off €50 vouchers on a €100 spend. It's worth asking in advance if this is the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Is the lidl voucher in the Sunday Indo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,981 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

efb wrote: »
    Is the lidl voucher in the Sunday Indo?
    its on the back of the lidl mag that comes in the paper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,981 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

have used the 2 -lidl and aldi- together in 1 shop in tesco no problem

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Tesco Maynooth have refused point blank to countenance this from me- I've asked every Saturday for the past 3-4 weeks- its always, 'No- I can stop at 50 and do a separate transaction for the rest'. No issue from the cashiers with splitting it up- but under no circumstances will they take more than 1 voucher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Netty2

hi there. Would anyone have a spare Aldi or lidl voucher that they are not using. will send a sae to cover postage.

Netty2 wrote: »
    hi there. Would anyone have a spare Aldi or lidl voucher that they are not using. will send a sae to cover postage.
    I offered a Lidl voucher to a guy earlier but he didnt take me up on it so its yours if you want it. Dont worry about the SAE, just PM your name and address and I'll fire it off in tomorrows post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

muffler wrote: »
    I offered a Lidl voucher to a guy earlier but he didnt take me up on it so its yours if you want it. Dont worry about the SAE, just PM your name and address and I'll fire it off in tomorrows post.

Fair play to you, this is what Bargain Alerts should be all about, helping your fellow man in the relentless pursuit of bargains :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

guys I have a lidl one leftover, I've my shopping done in both aldi and Tesco this week so it#s going spare if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tema

tantipie wrote: »
    guys I have a lidl one leftover, I've my shopping done in both aldi and Tesco this week so it#s going spare if anyone wants it

I'd love this one if you don't mind. My mother in law will be staying with us for 2 days so need to get some bits and pieces and more food and booze of course.

Will post sae.

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,908 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I suspect that if you're posting an SAE and expecting it to get back in time by Saturday you're going to be dissapointed...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tema

I'll chance it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Thank you to Vic Watson, they have sent me a cut out of the aldi % off vouchers out of the goodness of their heart and wished me a merry Xmas!! :D

:o

No Biggie - Merry Christmas to ALL BA'ers !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

If I went to a newsagent on a Monday, what are the chances they would have a leftover Sunday Indo or Sunday World and just give it to me? Or do all unsold papers need to be returned?

If I went to a newsagent on a Monday, what are the chances they would have a leftover Sunday Indo or Sunday World and just give it to me? Or do all unsold papers need to be returned?

They have to cut the banner and the barcode- which rules out the Aldi voucher in the Indo- but you should be fine with the Sunday World- or indeed the Lidl insert in either would not have to be returned- so you could just ask for those instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,519 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone know if every Tesco accepts these Aldi vouchers, or just selected branches? Trying it in the Castlebar store later and don't want to look a fool at the tills. Also do they apply to drink and offers on drink?

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone know if every Tesco accepts these Aldi vouchers, or just selected branches? Trying it in the Castlebar store later and don't want to look a fool at the tills. Also do they apply to drink and offers on drink?

Yes- all branches accept them- and yes- you can use them on cut price booze- if you so choose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

any vouchers coming this weekend? doing the xmas shop early next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭styron

Sunday World should have their final Lidl mag €10 voucher on Sunday - no idea if Aldi are going again. Their corresponding voucher covering Christmas Eve last year was €20 off a spend of €100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭brian_gall85

I'd recommend that you ask them before Sunday as the last few weeks it came pre inserted and would be returned as such. Also worth going to one that you support/or will support to return the favour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

I've a spare Lidl voucher if anyone want me to post it onto them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭vicM

Marje wrote: »
    I've a spare Lidl voucher if anyone want me to post it onto them.

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

martyos121 wrote: »
    Yes, they accept them in all stores, including Castlebar. I generally use the vouchers at self-check out, but last week in Castlebar after scanning everything, I called the attendant over to put the voucher through, she said that they can't be used at self-check-out. I argued that I used them there before, so she reluctantly put the voucher through. Not sure if they've been told not to take them now at SCO in that store.

Yes, sure you can use the vouchers on drink or pretty much anything with just a few exceptions.

vicM wrote: »
    Pm sent

Thanks marje
    Seen your pm
    That name will do

vicM wrote: »
    Pm sent

Thanks marje
    Seen your pm
    That name will do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭aquarius10

Anyone know which paper has €10 voucher this week ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

aquarius10 wrote: »

None of them.

None. There weren't any last weekend- I imagine this is it until the run up to Christmas........... Please tell me I'm wrong someone.........

10 month old thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭aquarius10

muffler wrote: »
    10 month old thread?

Didn't want to start another thread - sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭styron

None. There weren't any last weekend- I imagine this is it until the run up to Christmas........... Please tell me I'm wrong someone.........

Halloween (both Aldi & Lidl did it last year).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

You're resurrecting a nine-month old thread. There were no Aldi/Lidl vouchers last weekend, so prob none this weekend either. Keep an eye on their Facebook page or Twitter if you want to know what's happening this weekend. Yesterday on Aldi Ireland Facebook page:
    John: aldi, are there vouchers this week end 19/20 sept
    Aldi Ireland: Hi John, keep an eye on our page for news on this.
    So as before, you just have to wait and see. Lidl already said on their FB page that there will be no vouchers this weekend.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement