Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aldi €10 voucher

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭PeteFalk78

2ev8b3s.png

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

leck wrote: »
    It looks as though this page should link to a list of participating stations but it's not working for me:
    http://www.tesco.ie/petrol/#pfs2

Not working for me in IE or Firefox.

Not working here either.......
    Anyhow- I know where 2 are- even if I have to drive a bit........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is this an Aldi 10 off 50 spend thread or Tesco Petrol voucher thread ???:)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭rochestown

Anyone know whats the score with Aldi/Lidl coupons this weekend? Thanks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

rochestown wrote: »
    1 - 1 draw :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Should be there again this weekend and every week up to christmas. I think there will be a 20 off when u spend 100 sometime before Christmas.

Aldi Voucher on Page 2 of the Sindo / Page 2 Sunday World, Lidl voucher on the back page of separate insert with Lidl's weekly offers, in both papers (not printed in the paper itself).

Aldi Voucher on Page 2 of the Sindo / Page 2 Sunday World, Lidl voucher on the back page of separate insert with Lidl's weekly offers, in both papers (not printed in the paper itself).

So this is the insert that advertises its offers for the following week? if that's the case can't one pick up these leaflets in store aswell ???

vicwatson wrote: »
    So this is the insert that advertises its offers for the following week? if that's the case can't one pick up these leaflets in store aswell ???

Possibly. They way it was phrased made it sound like they were printing a special insert for the Sunday papers- there was no indication whether, or not, its the self-same one you can pick up instore (though it would be damn convenient if it were!)

Just so we're clear: both papers will have the two vouchers? And the Sunday World is cheaper and more trashier? I know what one I'll be getting then! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

Very surprised if the Sindo have both vouchers. The vouchers are normally done on an exclusive basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

Just so we're clear: both papers will have the two vouchers? And the Sunday World is cheaper and more trashier? I know what one I'll be getting then! :D
    Yes. Both are equally flammable and absorbent for use around the home. Sunday World is the obvious choice. Maybe even two Sunday Worlds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Anyone else wonder why Aldi make you sign voucher when you use them. What are they trying to prove?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Anyone else wonder why Aldi make you sign voucher when you use them. What are they trying to prove?
    so they cant be reused i would assume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

whelan2 wrote: »
    so they cant be reused i would assume.

Getting cashier to rip or mark would do job though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

man at checkout told me today there will be 20 off 100 spend week before Christmas

Bump, dont forget they take them in Tesco !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

vicwatson wrote: »
    Bump, dont forget they take them in Tesco !

So is it a 10 Euro voucher for aldi in both the sindo and Sunday world today

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    So is it a 10 Euro voucher for aldi in both the sindo and Sunday world today

Actually you know they just tweeted about the indo and no mention of the world so....

• Advertisement

And whats the story with the long awaited Lidl voucher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

And whats the story with the long awaited Lidl voucher?

Meant to be in a flyer in the paper so check to be sure it is there before you buy

Lidl in indo and world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

Just got the Sunday Independent - Aldi voucher (10 off fifty) on second page of paper and in the Lidl supplement there is a ten off fifty.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

I wonder if the lidl voucher is in their instore leaflet? I need a few to hit the games section in tesco!

Scheisse- no Lidl brochures in the Indo's here........ Dammit- I was only buying the paper for the vouchers.......

• Advertisement

Feck I was looking through the Indo and there was no Lidl leaflet....went with the Sunday World in the end...

Switch leaflets in to paper its not in !

Yeah I was thinking of that but I'd prefer to play by the rules.

Feck that, shopkeeper prob has em stashed away

Do we know for sure that there definitely should be two vouchers in either the Indo or World?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

is the instore leaflet they have at the door in lidl the same as the one in the paper, if so......

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Just got the Sunday Indo

€10 off in Aldi
    €10 off in Lidl
    €10 off a smartphone in O2

Is the €10 Lidl voucher in the Indo part of the paper or is it a pullout? I'm fecking pissed off because I went to two different shops and looked through the Indo and could only see the Aldi voucher.

Is the €10 Lidl voucher in the Indo part of the paper or is it a pullout? I'm fecking pissed off because I went to two different shops and looked through the Indo and could only see the Aldi voucher.

The lidl voucher is on a pull out section. It's in the middle of the paper with all the other leaflets and stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Just got the Sunday Indo

€10 off in Aldi
    €10 off in Lidl

Thanks, as i only heard the Lidl coupon mentioned in the news as it was the Aldi token in last week's SundayWorld, or is there 2 out every time?

Thanks, as i only heard the Lidl coupon mentioned in the news as it was the Aldi token in last week's SundayWorld, or is there 2 out every time?

Lidl are doing the vouchers from now til Christmas and I think Aldi are doing the same.

Sunday world are just doing the lidl voucher and the Sunday Indo are doing Lidl and Aldi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Lidl are doing the vouchers from now til Christmas and I think Aldi are doing the same.

Sunday world are just doing the lidl voucher and the Sunday Indo are doing Lidl and Aldi

Thanks, i only heard the Lidl, last nite & Aldi last week, i thought they were taking it in turns, but seems like both are out.

Sunday World had Aldi's voucher in last week, that's where i got it.

Thanks, i'm away out now.

Thank you Careful_Now, I went to yet another newsagents and they did indeed have a Lidl brochure inside with the voucher on the back of it. Don't know what those other newsagents (Dear park in Davis St and Gleeson's in Catherine Street) are up to!

Just got the Sunday Indo

€10 off in Aldi
    €10 off in Lidl
    Cant find the Lidl voucher in the Indo. What pullout exactly is it in do you know?

Its just there's a **** load of stuff inside that paper :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Do we know for sure that there definitely should be two vouchers in either the Indo or World?

Got the Indo has both Aldi and Lidl n it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Sunday world has both vouchers too.

Lidl is in the (lidl) magazine.
    Aldi is on page 9.

No Lidl mag in the indo though

Here's pics of the mag that should be in the Indo. Yeah there's an Aldi voucher on page 9 of the World alright!! :D

I've two Aldi vouchers and two Lidl vouchers!! :rolleyes:

Here's pics of the mag that should be in the Indo. Yeah there's an Aldi voucher on page 9 of the World alright!! :D

I've two Aldi vouchers and two Lidl vouchers!! :rolleyes:
    Bought 2 copies of the Indo and sadly the Lidl mag wasnt in either. Not that worried though as the missus goes mostly to Aldi and has already used one the vouchers today and the other will be used with the weekly shopping on Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

might be an idea to check that the mag is in the paper before buying it

whelan2 wrote: »
    might be an idea to check that the mag is in the paper before buying it
    Aye, good enough idea alright.

But I wasnt aware that there was going to be one (only knew this from reading here earlier) and it would have been just a bonus if there had been as I was buying 2 copies of the Indo anyhow.

That mag is their weekly specials magazine that's in the Sindo every Sunday - worth going into Lidl and checking to see if they magazine they have in store has the voucher on the back of it - I'd hazard a guess that it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭crayon80

No leaftets in my local lidl store. Boxes empty and staff said they had none.

Conspiracy theory anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

Sunday world has both vouchers too. i just bought it few hours ago

Lidl is in the (lidl) magazine,(back page)inserted into newspaper,
    Aldi is on page 9.

• Advertisement

muffler wrote: »
    Bought 2 copies of the Indo and sadly the Lidl mag wasnt in either. Not that worried though as the missus goes mostly to Aldi and has already used one the vouchers today and the other will be used with the weekly shopping on Thursday.

Go back to where you bought the Indo and give out like a knacker!! I'd make a show of myself for €20!!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement