Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that annoy you about vaping

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Big Mouth

Recently I'm getting that flem-y mucus in the throat that I just can't hack out of there. It feels like I'm smoking 20 fags a day. I gave fags up 3-4 years ago and smoked the odd cigar during that period but started to get heavy on them. Cigars didnt make me flemy and blocked up at all. I gave up the tobacco altogether for vaping about 3 months now.

I vape dekang usa mix 18mg. I tried a few others tobacco flavours like vaperus tobacco but it was rank. Ry4 something which was grand. I also tried apple, strawberry etc which very nice the first few times but quickly got old and sickly tasting.

Should vaping be making me flemy or is it down to the liquid choice?

Its probably down to Dekang being Chinese Sh*te, buy an EU made juice with high quality ingredients!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Dramatik

When somebody asks to try your e-cig and takes the smallest drag ever, basically no vapor comes out and then they say "hmm that's nice! but it's not for me" What do you mean? you didn't even take a proper drag off the thing ha ha!

Advertisement