Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Brom v Tottenham

Options
  • 11-04-2014 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭

678.png675.png

Not had the pleasure of starting a match thread. Hope to see Ade & Kane up top tomorrow with Eriksen running the show. A clean sheet would be nice for a change.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

confidence might be actually half decent after the last game 0-2 to spurs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Is the match really at 3.07?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    Is the match really at 3.07?

Hillsborough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Nice touch with the team crests there Sugarlumps, I hope Tim picks Sandro for tomorrows game or he'll be getting pissed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

tippspur wrote: »
    Nice touch with the team crests there Sugarlumps, I hope Tim picks Sandro for tomorrows game or he'll be getting pissed off.

He's been in and out with injuries, possibly doesn't want to risk him from the off even though he's on the bench? Sandro generally gives a 100%, surely one of the first names on the sheet. Guess we'll find out later, think it'll be a cracker. I'll be out fishing, radio it'll be!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Team v WBA - Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Rose; Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane
    Subs - Friedel, Fryers, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Winks.
    COYS in other news tom carroll got 2 xavi esque assists and made the first qpr gooal with a thumping drive the keeper coudnt hold

Bentalab only on the bench wtf? lovers tiff? has tim lost that loving feeling now its gone gone gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

davycc wrote: »
    Team v WBA - Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Rose; Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane
    Subs - Friedel, Fryers, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Winks.
    COYS in other news tom carroll got 2 xavi esque assists and made the first qpr gooal with a thumping drive the keeper coudnt hold

Soldado? Injured?

Reports surfacing that Bentaleb has been benched by Tim because he forgot their 3 month anniversary. tottenham funnies

leonards wrote: »
    Soldado? Injured?

yeh im not sure of the finer details but he deffo is

• Advertisement

Classic Spurs start

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Why do Spurs always make thing so fcuking hard for themselves..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Sweet Jesus :mad:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

We still haven't shown up

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

Can the season please end now please. This is getting beyond a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Just tuned to the game now..WTF !!

Most of West Brom's attacks are going Rose, the know he is a rubbish defender.

We again look weak on crosses into our box.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Ha ha ... what a shambles. I'm laughing at my own f00king team because they are a bunch of clowns. Right from the top, all the way to the bottom - clowns.

This slow/poor start to games has been going on since the first game of the season. If Sherwood had anything about him, he would have rectified it ages ago. Not good enough and deserves the door in the summer, hope he takes a few with him too.

If we get the next goal I can see us winning this, but we need to get our act together

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Why do i support this club:( oh well.

• Advertisement

What a dive by Rose

Peno just aboot sum's up our season

• Registered Users Posts: 10,373 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Ha ha this is a joke

Haha even Sherwood is laughing

What stream are you guys watching

So So Easy

Aboot time we got a gift back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

ha.. haha.. ha.. haha.. ha.. ha..h.. :(

Advertisement