Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Needling Sports Injury

Options
  • 11-04-2014 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have a hamstring injury that I feel needs dry needling. I play a lot of sport and have lots of physios i visit but looking for a sports therapist around Galway City for tomorrow that would be around €30 for 15-20 mins dry needling. I know they need to do a small bit of massage to warm up the area but I just want the dry needling as massage is not needed as I know what the problem is and unfortunately massage is not of helo as it is only the dry needling that might possibly aid the healing process. Any help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

I'd recommend Thera Fitness out in Drom football pitches, although she does charge €60 for the first session and €50 for subsequent sessions. She doesn't try and fleece you for more sessions though :-)

http://www.physiogalway.ie/

Advertisement