Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes coupons - can you use a few at till?

Options
  • 11-04-2014 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I got a load of money off coupons today in post with my club card I dont shop in Dunnes too often as Lidl Supervalu and Tesco are my nearest. I got good coupons €1 off tea €3 off washing powder etc about 14 in total however expiry date is end of May 2014 and it says on the back one coupon per purchase I know I wont get to Dunnes 14 times in one month :ooh Do some of the cashiers accept say 2/3 money off coupons at the till or are they really strict on this. From what I remember I think Tesco you can hand in a few at the same time, thought they do work more on a points system like Boots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,059 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'm fairly certain this means 1 coupon per purchase of that item, not per visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

You can use as many coupons as you want but you must have that product in your basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Ah that's great would be silly having to only use one coupon per visit ta :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GoWhest

You can use them vouchers in Tesco now anyway afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,059 ✭✭✭✭L1011

GoWhest wrote: »
    You can use them vouchers in Tesco now anyway afaik.

Not product specific vouchers no. Only generalised money off ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement