Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Canada

Options
  • 11-04-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Help needed here. Right so myself and husbandare all geared up for getting to emigrate to Canada, my husband went to a USIT meeting last night and one of the women there told him we have to have €15,000 per child in the bank to support them for the year????????? Please say this is not true as we have 5 children. I'd need to win the lottery to move ffs lol....
    So if anyone knows anything I'd really appreciate your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

I seriously doubt if that is true. Not sure where you can find official information on it though.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gina5

el diablo wrote: »
    I seriously doubt if that is true. Not sure where you can find official information on it though.

Thanks for answering me. I found out it is only $1000 per child. And was told to stay clear of the people who told us that. : )

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Leitrim Lady

Hi
    I'm curious to find out where you were told about the need for $1000 per child.My partner over there on an LMO and I'll be joining him end of the month with our 4month old.I have a valid IEC visa.Im hoping the fact he's on an LMO which is guaranteed work the money won't be necessary...

Advertisement