Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cash lodgement into account

Options
  • 11-04-2014 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

i did a cash lodgement into my account today by my branch machine but when i checked it online it was not there what's going on its very important?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi crookes1,

Thanks for getting in touch.

A cash lodgement at the ATM would generally be visible on your account within minutes. If you don't see the credit by this evening we would suggest contacting the branch you visited. Contact details for the branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 24 crookes1

thanks but im too late to do that now its closed this hasn't happened to me before i just heard from someone that there was system fault you could of just told me this i was very disappointed about this i needed that money friday now i've to wait til monday to sort out a bill that was due friday disgraceful??

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

crookes1 wrote: »
    thanks but im too late to do that now its closed this hasn't happened to me before?

Same thing happened to me, I had to go back to the branch and complain. Turns out that their system crashed and the money won't be in my account until Monday. Absolutely raging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi crookes1,

Sincere apologies, at the time we responded to you on Friday, we were not aware of this problem.

We have since been advised that essential maintenance was conducted on the Lodgement ATMs on Friday. As a result, there is a delay in crediting some lodgements to accounts. It is anticipated that all lodgements will be in accounts by close of business today. 

We wish to apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement