Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Lodgment

Options
  • 11-04-2014 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Lodeged cash into my Bank of Ireland current account a few hours ago, how long does it take for the money to show up in my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 harper7

Lodeged cash into my Bank of Ireland current account a few hours ago, how long does it take for the money to show up in my account?
    usually an hr at busy periods or 5 minutes if not busy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Moneymatters,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you don't see this crediting your account this evening we would suggest giving the branch you visited a quick call to have them check on this for you. A cash lodgement is generally visible on the account within minutes.

You can find contact details for the branch here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Moneymatters

Hi Moneymatters,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you don't see this crediting your account this evening we would suggest giving the branch you visited a quick call to have them check on this for you. A cash lodgement is generally visible on the account within minutes.

You can find contact details for the branch here.

Thanks
    Tara
    HI Tara

Local Branch is closed now Until Monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Moneymatters,

Apologies, we have since been advised that essential maintenance was conducted on the Lodgement ATMs on Friday. As a result, there is a delay in crediting some lodgements to accounts. It is anticipated that all lodgements will be in accounts by close of business today. 

We wish to apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement