Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancel vhi for my dead dad

Options
  • 11-04-2014 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

hi. first of all not sure of the renewal date yet but my dad died last week and he is on my mothers vhi policy and i just seen the monthly direct debit taken out this morning the same amount as usual. question is can we cancel him off her policy during the policy as he is dead or will my mother still have to pay for both of them until renewel ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

Ring them and explain and they'll cancel him off it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

My father passed away a couple of months ago

My mother talked to VHI who put her on a new plan at a lower rate

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭yammagamma

thanks guys, just rang there and they were very helpful,,,, pity there website does not have this question and answer in there faq well not as far as i could see. i would think its a fairly common question family would wonder. thanks again guys he had a good innings so trying to think of the happy times

Advertisement