Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

• 11-04-2014 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to purchase titanfall for the xbox360?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

€55 in Smyths seems to be the cheapest. €60 in Gamestop and €57 in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Just bought it in the package deal, had no idea it was an online only game! Looks like I'll have to get a Gold account off the bat then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Reebrock wrote: »
    Just bought it in the package deal, had no idea it was an online only game! Looks like I'll have to get a Gold account off the bat then!

Check the forums here for bargains. I think cdkeys.com (Someone please correct me on the site name) have gold for €35 instead of €60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

darrenking wrote: »
    Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to purchase titanfall for the xbox360?

Tesco Tallaght had it at €59 but If you can get 1 of the vouchers printed in the weekend papers for €10 off when you spend €50 for Lidl or Aldi you should be able to use in most tesco's that will make the came €49.

Advertisement