Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westbourne- is it a nice place to live?

Options
  • 11-04-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi Boardsies,

I took a drive around westbourne view and drive recently evening and again at night and it seemed nice and pleasant, there were some kids playing and no sketchyness(brief view/walk only). I live in palmerstown and have lived in the inner city. Can anyone give me some feedback on This small estate in clondalkin? It's close to my work and I drive everywhere so the apparent lack of great public transport is not a huge issue. I'm an adult man not looking to raise a family or anything just to live. How is it as an area?

I'm looking at moving in the near future and have done a read on here and it seems some parts of clondalkin are either not great, or gotten a real hard time on boards, or both. I'm not looking to provoke people to argue or anything like that just if anyone has had any experiences good or bad in westbourne.

Cheers,
    Collins

Advertisement