Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawke scope

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I'd imagine any dealer would get you one. I deal with Stakelums as he keeps a steady supply of Hawke. He does them for €410 - €420. Takes less than a week to get in the one you want if he doesn't have the model.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

Cass wrote: »
    I'd imagine any dealer would get you one. I deal with Stakelums as he keeps a steady supply of Hawke. He does them for €410 - €420. Takes less than a week to get in the one you want if he doesn't have the model.

Ya I ask my dealer to get a price for me, but I just wanted to see what other prices people are getting them for.

Advertisement