Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Problem

Options
  • 11-04-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey guys and girls

My tablet had recently started acting up.. Its a Galaxy Tab 3 and the screen has started getting jumpy and glitchy. Selecting stuff on its own then freezing sometimes. Has anyone encoutered this or any ideas. Im by no mean an expert but im thinking software issues with the os.. then again i cud be talking crap.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advace

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

CloverJ wrote: »
    Hey guys and girls

My tablet had recently started acting up.. Its a Galaxy Tab 3 and the screen has started getting jumpy and glitchy. Selecting stuff on its own then freezing sometimes. Has anyone encoutered this or any ideas. Im by no mean an expert but im thinking software issues with the os.. then again i cud be talking crap.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advace

May be no harm in doing a factory reset on it :) . android can get flakey after a while

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

Do you have one of those cases with a hidden magnetic piece in the cover that turns on and off the screen as you open and shut the case?

If you do, and use the tablet with the case folded back, it confuses the bejabus out of the sensor in the tablet. This causes the tablet screen to not work fully, be glitchy, and not be touch sensitive.

Try taking it out of the case if you have one!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CloverJ

thank you for the reply guys ill try both idea

Advertisement