Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbit xbox one addon

Options
  • 12-04-2014 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

I picked up the hobbit in gamestop today and they had an extra character pack which you can scan in

However when I scan or type it in I get

"something went wrong. Sorry about that, Please try later"

Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like that before or have any ideas what to do?

Thanks
    -Toppy-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

I have been having the same issues with metal gear ground zero add on i have tryed using xbox live on my computer but the same pops up its really annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

-Toppy- wrote: »
    I picked up the hobbit in gamestop today and they had an extra character pack which you can scan in

However when I scan or type it in I get

"something went wrong. Sorry about that, Please try later"

Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like that before or have any ideas what to do?

Thanks
    -Toppy-
    is your locale set to UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

is your locale set to UK?

It was initially but i changed it to ireland after same story :<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

dmcdante wrote: »
    I have been having the same issues with metal gear ground zero add on i have tryed using xbox live on my computer but the same pops up its really annoying

That one is not for ground zeros, put it to one side and use it when the phontom pain comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Had a discussion on twitter yesterday with xboxsupport, their believe is the DLC is not published yet so hence the error when you scan the code
    Toppy

• Advertisement
Advertisement