Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA matches in London

• 12-04-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi, I am in London and hoping to watch the league semi finals tomorrow afternoon- Would anyone know where they would be shown ? Anywhere on a tube line really......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 JungleJuice

Anyone any suggestions ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Whereabouts are you living, north south etc?? London is a big place!

Hi rebel15, tks for the post! I'm only visiting for th week, I don't live in London, hotel in shoreditch

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Get the central into Oxford Circus, O Neills pub 37-38 Great Marlborough Street - presume they will be showing it. Fail that, there might be streams of it. Look the directions up on Google maps, will tell you exactly what you need to know

Thanks so much!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement