Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix not loading Xbox ONE

Options
  • 12-04-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems with Netflix on Xbox ONE?

Keep getting this error when trying to launch it. Managed to get onto it once last night but as soon as I went out of it, couldn't get back in again. Have rebooted console many times. Have uninstalled & reinstalled the app. still getting the problem.

iiJtJ2c.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with Netflix on Xbox ONE?

Keep getting this error when trying to launch it. Managed to get onto it once last night but as soon as I went out of it, couldn't get back in again. Have rebooted console many times. Have uninstalled & reinstalled the app. still getting the problem.

iiJtJ2c.jpg

I haven't had it on the One yet however I get it on the iPad, iPhone and Apple TV the odd time. A router restart seems to solve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I haven't had it on the One yet however I get it on the iPad, iPhone and Apple TV the odd time. A router restart seems to solve it.

Have you configured the One to connect to Netflix US? (the how is not permitted to be spoken of on Boards). Maybe check if that configuration has changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Have you configured the One to connect to Netflix US? (the how is not permitted to be spoken of on Boards). Maybe check if that configuration has changed?

Yeah facepalm for me. I never thought of rebooting the router. Something I'd have thought of first usually. Mustn't have been thinking straight at all! It's sorted now. Thanks for the replies!

Advertisement