Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online French Conversation Exchange Websites

• 12-04-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Salut tout le monde!

I'm looking to improve my French. I was wondering are there any online resources where you can actually chat to someone else in French? Are there any in particular that you would recommend?

Merci beaucoup pour tout,

D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 The Gr Experience

Hi

I'm french and I'm looking for communication exchanges. I will come in Ireland for 6 months to improve my English. May be we can help each other (my English is very basic).

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Hi

I'm french and I'm looking for communication exchanges. I will come in Ireland for 6 months to improve my English. May be we can help each other (my English is very basic).

Thanks

Hi there,

Many thanks for your reply. That sounds like a great plan! I suppose calling each other via phone or chatting on skype might be best as I live in the countryside but travel a bit so might get to catch up! I'm David and I'm a student so would like to hear more from you. I'm fluent in English so I hope I can help you as well!

Bonne chance avec vos voyages!!
    Thanks

D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 The Gr Experience

Thanks David, I send you a private message

Advertisement