Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for someone to lay slabs/paving/ concrete in back yard

Options
  • 12-04-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could recommend a person/company to lay slabs/concrete in back yard. Its asmall back garden but dont gave a blade of grass left on it as have 2 dogs who like to race around like lunatic on it!
    wad just wondering if any one had a similar job done or could recommend someone they know?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could recommend a person/company to lay slabs/concrete in back yard. Its asmall back garden but dont gave a blade of grass left on it as have 2 dogs who like to race around like lunatic on it!
    wad just wondering if any one had a similar job done or could recommend someone they know?
    Thanks

I've sent you a PM of some guy who did similar job for us a few years ago. Good worker and very reasonable price wise. Have had no issues with work quality nearly 3 years later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Could you send me PM looking for similar work done
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

SUNGOD wrote: »
    Could you send me PM looking for similar work done
    Thanks

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭jennygirl

thomasm wrote: »
    Done

i use jd building maintenance -