Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rail onto m700 sniper

• 12-04-2014 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭

Hi was wondering is there away that a rail will fit under a m700 where bipod goes? Is there a bit or peace thats can attach a rail to it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Seller159 wrote: »
    Hi was wondering is there away that a rail will fit under a m700 where bipod goes? Is there a bit or peace thats can attach a rail to it?
    Thanks

If you have a Kjw M700 you could buy a short piece of rail, remove the QD bolt which attaches the chassis to the Barrel assembly, drill another hole depending on the length of RIS you have and bolt her on, or just position the rail an inch or so behind the QD stud.

You can buy a RIS section cheap enough, comes with screws and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭Seller159

If you have a Kjw M700 you could buy a short piece of rail, remove the QD bolt which attaches the chassis to the Barrel assembly, drill another hole depending on the length of RIS you have and bolt her on, or just position the rail an inch or so behind the QD stud.

You can buy a RIS section cheap enough, comes with screws and all that.

Yeah its kjw m700. So it would be ok to drill into the stock to attach a rail? It wouldnt damgae anything barrel ect?

Where would i buy one do you know?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Seller159 wrote: »
    Yeah its kjw m700. So it would be ok to drill into the stock to attach a rail? It wouldnt damgae anything barrel ect?

Where would i buy one do you know?

Thanks

All you have to do is remove the QD stud, the two screws at the trigger guard, remove the actual bolt and the stock will seperate easily, you should have enough clearance I'd say, you may need longer or shorter bolts depeding on the thickness of the stock. Airsofteire used to do an ASG rail for a fiver, I used on mu EBR, came with the nuts and bolts.

Or you could just try and find a QD bipod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭Seller159

All you have to do is remove the QD stud, the two screws at the trigger guard, remove the actual bolt and the stock will seperate easily, you should have enough clearance I'd say, you may need longer or shorter bolts depeding on the thickness of the stock. Airsofteire used to do an ASG rail for a fiver, I used on mu EBR, came with the nuts and bolts.

Or you could just try and find a QD bipod.

Thanks alot for the help man apprecatie it. Im gona have look for a QD bipod then if dosent come up ill fit a rail i think :)

Advertisement