Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Have you any pics of that focus YB. Never seen it :o

And obviously best of luck with the new car, well wear, that goes without saying :)

Thanks Noccy!

Hold on :rolleyes:... :pac:

333546.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

YbFocus wrote: »
    Thanks man, I second that but MM will only get upset in the "oh look at me 335i" section :)

:(

:(

You think you're so great with your turbos :p

Just back from work, a few more daylight ones.
    As I said it needs a tidy but it has a decent clean body.

333559.jpg

333560.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

CianRyan wrote: »
    Well savage, man!
    I'll have to see it sometime.

I've driven a 318is pretty hard before but it wasn't mine and was quite broken when I jumped in so I never got a full taste. Still, it felt like it had the potential to be a great car!

For a second there I thought you said you jumped that 318..... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

dgt wrote: »
    For a second there I thought you said you jumped that 318..... ;)

Oh no, personally I've never jumped a car. I'd say it would destroy a car's suspension. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Had a 323 Sport years back. Cracking little car and very nimble too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Lovely car yb focus I'm delighted for you! What colour is it exactly?

I had load's of e36s myself including a 323i coupé and plenty of fun and mods,spare parts are cheap as chips

I reckon it's Mauritius Blue, need to get checking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Another picture of my 2012 Polo which is now up for sale.. be sad to see it go but onwards and upwards! :)

RTDw0x0l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Nice car YB, well wear.

Nice car YB, well wear.

Thanks Chris :)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

Parked next to a lovely Focus RS in town today, my Seat was so dirty it looked yellow next to the white of the RS.

2015_01_03_16_26_22.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

n1ck wrote: »
    Another picture of my 2012 Polo which is now up for sale.. be sad to see it go but onwards and upwards! :)

http://i.imgur.com/RTDw0x0l.jpg

Nice car from the outside but 11k?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Poor phone pic, but nice spot.

blue_zps7c4eece6.jpg~original

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

I think I'll end up owning one of these someday, based mainly on your pics Voodoomelon :P

Mc Love wrote: »
    Nice car from the outside but 11k?

Price is middle of the road in comparison to a lot of the other Polos I looked at.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

But with respect, and not wishing to out a downer on your sale, you'd pick up a brand new 3 door polo for under €15k these days. You've done some nice mods but they don't add value and could actually make the car harder to sell.
    Also, its not as valuable as what a dealer has in its window as an asking price, and even if it was, why buy privately without warranty?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    But with respect, and not wishing to out a downer on your sale, you'd pick up a brand new 3 door polo for under €15k these days. You've done some nice mods but they don't add value and could actually make the car harder to sell.
    Also, its not as valuable as what a dealer has in its window as an asking price, and even if it was, why buy privately without warranty?

I haven't added any value based on what i've done to it, it's my choice to put it up at that price and it's close enough to what I expect to get for it. I've seen quite a few private ones up for in or around that price. It's been up only a few hours so will see how it goes, i'd rather stick it up higher than what I expect and lower it and bump it over time than throw it up too low initially and have low ballers wasting my time calling me about it.

I haven't added any value based on what i've done to it, it's my choice to put it up at that price and it's close enough to what I expect to get for it. I've seen quite a few private ones up for in or around that price. It's been up only a few hours so will see how it goes, i'd rather stick it up higher than what I expect and lower it and bump it over time than throw it up too low initially and have low ballers wasting my time calling me about it.

I get where you're coming from. If you put it up for any lower, you'll only get low ballers tossing stupid offers to you. No harm putting it up a bit high and trying to meet in the middle somewhere.

• Advertisement

Of course, you can obviously ask €20k for it if you want :)
    Good luck with the sale anyway, car looks well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Just a quick note on your advert. You say at the bottom -

If I do not answer your call, send me a text and I will call you back as soon as possible.

Now I may well have missed it - but I can't see a number anywhere? I also didn't think numbers were allowed on adverts.ie?

Number is showing up for me anyway.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Number is showing up for me anyway.

Strange, not showing up anywhere for me either.

Edit: I'm an idiot, I see it now. Under the seller name.

Third day of ownership and I finally got to do a bit of polishing!
    It came up well, didn't get it all done as I was busy with a friends car, but the bit I did I am impressed with!

333667.jpg

333666.jpg

Have to get the condensation out of the light!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

dorgasm wrote: »
    Strange, not showing up anywhere for me either.

Edit: I'm an idiot, I see it now. Under the seller name.
    Ohhhh. That makes 2 of us then. Never noticed that before! :o

Does it only apply for car sales? :confused:

Nice, loved my E36. As for the condensation, drill two or three holes in the rear housing and it should clear up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Top Dog wrote: »
    Does it only apply for car sales? :confused:

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭m-i-m-m-

Not a picture of my car as much as a part, but I'm a little over excited by the new arrival in todays post from japan! A christmas present to myself :)

Lovely weighted 400gram razo gearknob. Really does make a big difference in shifting in comparison to the cheap ****e ebay leather yoke that was on the car.
    I'm like a kid at christmas looking for excuses to shift gears :pac:

gyOcASL.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Nice knob :pac::pac:

Did you add the red stitch gaitor yourself or are they std in bzr's?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement