Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Hey both my build threads were made with a bridge camera :P

Subtle "I built two cars" post....... :P

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

166man wrote: »

:pac:

Oh no my cover is blown :P

I mean, anyone for free car bits? :P bought as seen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

166man wrote: »

Semi-Assembled Automobile/Bucket :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Semi-Assembled Automobile/Bucket :pac:

Not even going to deny it

At least they dont
    Break My Wallet

They break hearts instead :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I think I just need to pick up a DSLR and practice a lot more, Bridge Cameras only go so far!

>bridge camera

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

11017565_883715325004026_3204068669165562437_n.jpg?oh=127fe167ecd4aa566c310156adb6fd39&oe=5588F362&__gda__=1434445064_22b487a45fd80d2615e063239aa3ad13

Came across these gems from last year, jaysus I miss both of those yokes so much

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

[IMGtps://fbcdtos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11017565_883715325004026_3204068669165562437_n.jpg?oh=127fe167ecd4aa566c310156adb6fd39&oe=F362&__gda__=1434445064_22b487a45fd80d2615e063239aa3ad13[/IMG]

Came across these gems from last year, jaysus I miss both of those yokes so much

Last year!! If you took that with an old camera it would fool anyone into thinking it was from the 80's! Cars dont look their age either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Hey both my build threads were made with a bridge camera :P

where are these build threads... I am fairly recent here, so I am not sure if they are on this forum or other forums in Boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

where are these build threads... I am fairly recent here, so I am not sure if they are on this forum or other forums in Boards...

Go back to the motoring forum, 1 below motors, then go into Projects and Builds. Some great reading in his two threads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

A neighbour had his charade stolen when it was 2 or 3 years old. Was found a few weeks later in immaculate condition, valeted and polished. And a new sound system in it. He was delighted!

• Advertisement

11000280_1555243901398206_665161772321945715_n.jpg?oh=d8848eba1e0b0dcaea3fe847521768dd&oe=55483643
    10985539_1555243908064872_9073289885982012625_n.jpg?oh=edc870477ad15cffedded71b9191b9d5&oe=554A6111
    Just landed home from Roscommon there this evening, 170 odd kms and not missed a beat. I've just bought it btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭Old diesel

Crap - I just quoted a post with a picture in it

Have deleted it now

Apologies

I won't lie, I had to motorcheck your reg Duke. A first generation Accord! Must be one of very few or the only one in Ireland? :eek: I love it.

I won't lie, I had to motorcheck your reg Duke. A first generation Accord! Must be one of very few or the only one in Ireland? :eek: I love it.

Cheers. Yeah it's one of only a few I'd imagine. She came from England originally. This is my attempt at branching off from the BMC tin for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

Lads Im just not getting the hang of posting photos on to a thread.. I have the image saved on to my folders on my laptop but Im not able to post it on to a thread? It says I need a link for the photo?
    Can anyone help me out with this? Kinda want to post a photo into this thread of my car to get advice from others :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Lads Im just not getting the hang of posting photos on to a thread.. I have the image saved on to my folders on my laptop but Im not able to post it on to a thread? It says I need a link for the photo?
    Can anyone help me out with this? Kinda want to post a photo into this thread of my car to get advice from others :)

You need to upload it to a website first:

http://imgur.com/

That site is good. And make sure the photos aren't massive too....but if they are you can just post a link instead of the photo.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Picked up my new motor today.
    Very happy with it, took it back to Mayo, so had a good distance to get to drive it.

VVfvawy.jpg

4esuTl3.jpg

OcQR75X.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Loving the colour

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Looks very nice indeed, well wear.

Finally able to upload photos :D
    Here's my car, but I kinda want a change.. Either a new car or just some changes to this one?

The two pictures shown are when its after being cleaned and then 3 days later.. Washing it this weekend will be a disaster so can anyone recommend a good product I can use?

g6iWbB.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Perhaps you can facelift your Mondeo by adding a chrome bezel around the perimeter of the lower bumper grill and add daylight running LED's just above the foglights.

Otherwise looks pretty well kept to me

See this pic as an example

post-26714-0-77840500-1301648618.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,549 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

@ Yop - That is gorgeous. Absolute stunner of a car. Had the chance to test one once, and loved it.

Very best of luck with it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Finally able to upload photos :D
    Here's my car, but I kinda want a change.. Either a new car or just some changes to this one?

The two pictures shown are when its after being cleaned and then 3 days later.. Washing it this weekend will be a disaster so can anyone recommend a good product I can use?

Get the learner off it anyway for starters :P

Is it an econetec? The spoiler and alloys suggest that. You could change the alloys to 17s or 18s, maybe chrome under the windows like in the titanium. Drls wont work really, retro fitted ones look crap. You could change the 2 front grilles to the silver titanium ones if you wanted.

Get the learner off it anyway for starters :P

Is it an econetec? The spoiler and alloys suggest that. You could change the alloys to 17s or 18s, maybe chrome under the windows like in the titanium. Drls wont work really, retro fitted ones look crap. You could change the 2 front grilles to the silver titanium ones if you wanted.

Just the zetec version - I got new alloys and put the spoiler on it after I got it :) Was considering putting on the 18" titanium alloys and fitting Ford coilovers.. Opinions?

Just the zetec version - I got new alloys and put the spoiler on it after I got it  Was considering putting on the 18" titanium alloys and fitting Ford coilovers.. Opinions?

The snowflake ones is it? They're quite expensive and kerb like hell. I wouldn't be gone on the coilover idea really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Think I saw your new car today Yop in galway on tuam rd around midday.

I was the depressed looking fella in the Isuzu NPR

The snowflake ones is it? They're quite expensive and kerb like hell. I wouldn't be gone on the coilover idea really.

Im still having different ideas (both crazy and sensible ideas!) but I came across this online ( http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/uploads/profile/photo-41091.jpg?_r=1361464390 )

I like the car alot, and its rare to see one in the Red.. But I think I change may be needed:pac:

I like the car alot, and its rare to see one in the Red.. But I think I change may be needed

Sorry about the yappin no snappin people, maybe all this should be moved to the chat thread?

I don't think that mondeo is lowered, it's a tit x sport, so has side skirts all around, thus making it appear lower. It appears better to yours due to the chrome on the window sills, and the slight blue tint that titanium glass has.

I don't think that mondeo is lowered, it's a tit x sport, so has side skirts all around, thus making it appear lower. It appears better to yours due to the chrome on the window sills, and the slight blue tint that titanium glass has.

Still looks lower around the arches, but maybe its just the kit thats on it! I know that there are coilovers / lowering suspension available from Ford themselves to be used on Mondeo's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Sold the dc2.
    2 Months Viewing and 100's€ wasted Looking at poor standards of dc5s.
    Finally baught this
    20150224_194614_HDR.jpg

Needs a clean and raised up, and few other small bits

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement