Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Painted centre caps look much better!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭allinthehead

Hachiko your lexus makes me think i made the wrong choice savage motor, nice spec too, anyway here's my new bus. The rears need spacers badly.

[IMG][/img]DSC_0027.jpg

[IMG][/img]DSC_0023.jpg

☀️

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

Its a very nice car indeed, I am seriously considering getting a ISF next year, I heard nothing but good things about it., have you sport springs on that to say the rear camber is out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Hachiko your lexus makes me think i made the wrong choice savage motor, nice spec too, anyway here's my new bus. The rears need spacers badly.
    G]

What size are your rear wheels? The MV2 wheels should be staggered with wider rear wheels. Yours look wider at the front

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭allinthehead

high horse wrote: »
    What size are your rear wheels? The MV2 wheels should be staggered with wider rear wheels. Yours look wider at the front

Na man, just looks that way because of the camera angle. Near far away:P look at the second pic and the rear looks bigger.

@hachiko, standard m sport suspension thinking 15mm spacers for the rear

☀️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Hachiko wrote: »

This lurks in the boot and provides incredible sound for the 14 speakers.
    Trivia: Mark Levinson was married to Kim Catrall from Sex and the city and co-wrote a book about lady-bits

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭m-i-m-m-

CianRyan wrote: »
    I've known for a while but the cat's finally out of the bag. :pac:

Saw what a certain Team Chawawa member did for you earlier too, did those wheels go home with him?

He picked up some lovely Brides seats... no wheels though. We are literally just finished working on the car! A lot of work but got these wheels to fit just right, zero rubbing and no spacers now :)

XGjigT0.jpg

1ZqmLWA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Beautiful job done on them, he's a magician when it comes to custom work.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Streak101

Nice looking motor, drive her well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

I might get some Japan racing JR-3 from him soon, cant afford work meisters:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

Nicest levin in the country by miles. Some serious wheels in JDMdistro alright, id be afraid to go out there with my bus id end up spending a fortune on wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

Few pics of the eco-beast

2015-05-10%2016.46.02_zpstqeye9so.jpg
    2015-05-10%2016.46.14_zpsj6imbacy.jpg[/URL2015-05-10%2016.46.22_zps2vdfsm5e.jpg

I think Bangle wasn't so crazy after all....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

and I was in holland again (I try to go 1x a month) did last few parts of car fix and did a 10km test drive.

This was parked where we took a sit for nice icecream :)

11072681_988963694447329_4787272943391559853_n.jpg?oh=b02aaa8778d9f7bb15be59c0bd3a4c28&oe=55D2E8B5&__gda__=1443363588_a8dfd648af6b7b03aa2e831608363d1f

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭guano_jim

_1102176_small.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

At last, the pair side by side :)

16878564083_01121cc3ef_h.jpg

You do anything with the jag lately?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    You do anything with the jag lately?

Not really as I spent my time chasing an electric issue with the 406, finally have it solved but it took me weeks.

I cleaned it out well and got a lot of the oil out of the boot. Has a tractor battery in it now. It also regularly gets cleaned outside. I got a headlamp for it but not happy with it. When finances permit I'll be getting the water pump. Have a service kit ready for it so I'll lumber it all into a post on the today thread when the time comes round :D

May as well make/get black headlights for it?

Yeah, sorry bout the oil...
    jag-001.gif

I had to google that one! I think that will be for down the line, they look class :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

10985391_1389035874759090_329967026037208520_n.jpg?oh=40ab0c415c6d3e4bb3ca1885daf7d146&oe=55CCFC00&__gda__=1439883913_b16754f8226a3b4ea363c6a39f7eb513

BASK in the magnificence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

0xcbj9z.jpg?1

I thought I'd post up a picture of my Audi A5 sportback. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,809 ✭✭✭Old diesel

If they drive as nice as they look (feels unlikely) the A5 Sportback makes for a nice machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

BASK in the magnificence

First Car i ever drove was a 19, 95 Bacarra model with the massive leather seats, most comfortable car ever and I'm jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

OSI wrote: »
    A slightly less practical A4 for A6 money :confused:

Why not go the whole hog and get a Skoda Octavia? Just as practical as an A4 for A1 money.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭foreman

A4 avant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,809 ✭✭✭Old diesel

My apologies - I haven't checked out the pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

If I wanted an A4 I would have bought one, if I wanted an A6 I would have bought one, the simple reason why I bought an A5 was I wanted one. :)

If buying a car was all about being practical there's a lot more cheaper practical cars around. But I wouldn't have been happy if I had bought one

The next car I buy will also be because I want it and like it and of course if I can afford it :D

I'm going to add this part in to because it will make you even more :confused: I got the 4 seat version instead of the 5 just because I wanted the Daytona grey colour! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Audi have made a far far better job of the liftback saloons than bmw to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

AntiVirus wrote: »
    If I wanted an A4 I would have bought one, if I wanted an A6 I would have bought one, the simple reason why I bought an A5 was I wanted one. :)

If buying a car was all about being practical there's a lot more cheaper practical cars around. But I wouldn't have been happy if I had bought one

The next car I buy will also be because I want it and like it and of course if I can afford it :D

I'm going to add this part in to because it will make you even more :confused: I got the 4 seat version instead of the 5 just because I wanted the Daytona grey colour! :D

More power sir!

OSI why didn't you buy a vrs fabia?
    It would have been much cheaper than the golf.

I don't get your criticism of the chaps car?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement