Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Thats the job! Is it getting much use since the weather improved?

Not as much as it used to get but my dad usually tries to get away for at least 1 night every weekend, if only I didn't have to be 25 to drive it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Overnight midway meet when FN turns 25 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Thread needs moar Blue

11301533_977379948962933_601639319_n.jpg?oh=76408d963e5191aa3888acdb2ce6d279&oe=5581B52A

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

RS spoiler SG! Come on!

Not as much as it used to get but my dad usually tries to get away for at least 1 night every weekend, if only I didn't have to be 25 to drive it!

Must be great to just be able to get up and head off wherever you want for the weekend. I try to get at least one music festival in over the summer but would nearly do all of them in the country and a few in the UK and mainland Europe if I had something like that. She's a savage bus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

YbFocus wrote: »
    RS spoiler SG! Come on!

Doubt i will tbh. Makes the car look kinda silly from the back as RS is a much wider car. When people put them on completely standard 5 doors i wanna cry :mad:

IMG_00621-720x340.jpg

Although this car is simlar to mine (but red obviously) and it does kinda suit it

It would be a disgrace hanging off the back of a 1.4 but I reckon it could suit yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

nice and all that but maybe only post a pic of your car maximum of once a week? think I know your car better than the back of my hand at this stage now

I got sick of posting my car, Im sure everyone is sick to death of it by now. Besides, I don't know how different it will look each time.

I do like the alloys though, the power coat in grey plus the revamped discs and pads have made a big improvement.

Must be great to just be able to get up and head off wherever you want for the weekend. I try to get at least one music festival in over the summer but would nearly do all of them in the country and a few in the UK and mainland Europe if I had something like that. She's a savage bus!

Yep and he loves it to bits, there isn't one day he's not at it :P When we first got it we did pretty much the whole ring of Ireland, up to North and finished back down in Kerry. Great trip!

He can post as many as he likes, what does it bother you?

Foxhole, get that hymer out of there, that 5er needs priority parking.

true, some guy here was slagging me off for posting up photos. What should I do, put up pics of my coffee table?

• Advertisement

Here we go, just my old BMW up in Mayo....

352154.jpg

Slammed on the back after collecting an sr gearbox on the way home :)

352155.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Hachiko wrote:
    true, some guy here was slagging me off for posting up photos. What should I do, put up pics of my coffee table?

Well that depends, is it a coffee table worthy of a picture? Is it lowered, does it boo? Or is it just another rebadged toyota under it all :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

of course he can posts as many as he wants

it doesnt bother that much but its a little tedious seeing the same cars over and over and over and over again

but as you kindly pointed out, he can post as he likes

Unless more people join up or the existing ones get new cars, not much is going to change I'm afraid.

Not the best pic, but here's my... uhh... work in progress

18817794146_31388a072e_c.jpg

Well that depends, is it a coffee table worthy of a picture? Is it lowered, does it boo? Or is it just another rebadged toyota under it all :P :pac:

you always get people slagging off Lexus but more often than not they have never even driven one. FWIW Lexus are made in a different factory to Toyotas, they are like apples and oranges after driving my brothers 14 reg Avensis I can confirm, and yes that did boo.

http://blog.lexus.co.uk/25-lexus-world-firsts/

Hachiko wrote:
    you always get people slagging off Lexus but more often than not they have never even driven one. FWIW Lexus are made in a different factory to Toyotas, they are like apples and oranges after driving my brothers 14 reg Avensis I can confirm, and yes that did boo.

Ah I know, only having you on. They're on a different level to Toyota. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Ah I know, only having you on. They're on a different level to Toyota. :)

Upstairs :P

Here's my fiat after a wash :)
    2mwx9p0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

...pic of e39 and e28

Did you get an e28? It was my first BMW back in 2001. Some step up from a Micra I can tell ya! Love em. Still have mine but it's off the road since 2006 I think. Needs work now but I'll get to it at some stage!

4d090b5b-1084-4938-8e09-16fec900d3e9_zpsca5f1452.jpg

renofan wrote: »
    Did you get an e28? It was my first BMW back in 2001. Some step up from a Micra I can tell ya! Love em. Still have mine but it's off the road since 2006 I think. Needs work now but I'll get to it at some stage!

I didn't, I was very tempted to buy his but he's going to keep it now, plenty of time to pick up an older one though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

dRxXqF.jpg

The Mercedes after finishing the machine polishing this weekend. Car looks absolutely immaculate now. Car was washed, detarred, de-ironised, clayed. Then V32 compound was used before using V38 on a finishing pad. Waxed with finis wax to achieve a good mix of durability and gloss finish.

Delighted with it. - credit going to Quadrifoglio Verde and Ded Zebra without a doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭No Voter And Proud

That window looks empty without the tax and insurance disc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Now all ye have to do is set up a limo service for the chape tax :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭No Voter And Proud

Hal1 wrote: »
    Now all ye have to do is set up a limo service for the chape tax :).
    I hope you not advise illegal fraud?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

love your tempra s-wagon interslice :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

20150616_171820.jpg

This is my Bangeromics Avensis I bought from Colm_mcm over 3 years ago and it's going like a clock, only thing is getting out of a new Audi it takes time to adjust..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭pcardin

Interslice wrote: »

Here's my fiat after a wash :)

That's a nice Lancia Dedra SW you have there. :)

I keep my cars clean as much as I can. I believe its much easier to sell on cars once they are looked after.

20150616_182726.jpg

20150616_182705.jpg

2015-06-16%2B19.09.04.jpg

2015-06-16%2B19.10.27.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

I really do like those Lexus's, especially the IS250 ones.

Pick a very good one up now for not much money these days, and I'd easily have one over the equivalent BMW, Audi etc.

Yours does look very clean to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Mark Levinson... Sounds fantastic I bet.

cheers, yes its one of the best sound systems going. I had to bide my time to get a car in this spec with a ML. The sat nav was broken when I got it but I fixed that, saving about £3k in the process. I believe a complete head unit costs about that give or take.

-0pCrWK9OoaIQKOzQQEXVzTaw8E64PJ6FAp9dXHAf9E=w1460-h821-no

SAM_2938.JPG

20140713_190315.jpg

SAM_2940.JPG

20140707_205036.jpg

20140711_174628.jpg

• Advertisement

Hachiko wrote:
    I keep my cars clean as much as I can. I believe its much easier to sell on cars once they are looked after.

Jesus christ, do you ever stop posting pics of that car, sick of looking at it! :P :pac:

Ah no, looks really good, well done! So much easier to keep a car when you clean it regularly too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement