Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

morritty wrote: »
    Does that just lighten up the steering? Drove an auto Panda once and thats what i took from it.

That's all it does, I think, yeah.
    dgt wrote: »
    FYP :P

Can't shake the feeling that car is very familiar... Looks mint though! :D

Heheh, it's not needed really. The steering is light enough with the city mode off.

Oh really? Well, it does from that angle... the front... not so much :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

250 for the punto? !? Savage deal even with a gwen stefani cd. Why can't anyone on here get decent free cds?

250 for the punto? !? Savage deal even with a gwen stefani cd. Why can't anyone on here get decent free cds?

I got a Bruce Springsteen one with my current car. I was happy with that even though twas a copy! :D

GvidoR, bargain of the year that punto. Whats the plan? Tidy up and flog it on? I remember the television ad for that punto when it was launched. They called the city button a girly button. Imagine the chaos that would cause these days!

Yup. 250 cash.

I haven't used CD's in quite a long time. The two best head units I have (1 Kenwood which I bought brand new and one used JVC) don't have a CD player and my laptop doesn't either. I just play my own music (through USB or AUX, depending on what I'm driving and what I have with me) or listen to radio in the car.
    GvidoR, bargain of the year that punto. Whats the plan? Tidy up and flog it on? I remember the television ad for that punto when it was launched. They called the city button a girly button. Imagine the chaos that would cause these days!

The plan is to drive it while the Volf is getting repaired and then once it's back on its feet wheels, I will sell the Punto, leaving the Volf as my main/daily car and then look for a pre-1985 project. :)

I got a Bruce Springsteen one with my current car. I was happy with that even though twas a copy! :D

I remember you saying that actually, id be happy with that. ShadowHearths sugababes cd muSt rank pretty high in the sheet cd list.

What's the plan with the punto GvidoR, tidy up and flog it or gonna be a daily for a while?

• Advertisement

What's the plan with the punto GvidoR, tidy up and flog it or gonna be a daily for a while?

Will daily it for a while, as I mentioned up there ^. :P

GvidoR wrote: »
    Will daily it for a while, as I mentioned up there ^. :P

Go way outta dat I know you edited that after I asked ( in a worryling similar wording to Snotauls question)

Go way outta dat I know you edited that after I asked ( in a worryling similar wording to Snotauls question)

I spotted that too right after my edit ¬_¬

V18ROfu.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

i got led zepplin 1,2,3 and four free in a cd changer in the boot of a newish car:D
    heaven...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

10660243_1012280695448962_5539068138355930285_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4272394ebce2310aecb8f4d4b3899ed3&oe=55E96A8C&__gda__=1441816964_d0cf18db4dddf440a607b82e111b0856

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

That's you in the picture too I take it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

I'm melting from laughter!

image-558169cdcb009.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

11401503_1419325088393105_4303391797665793588_n.jpg?oh=d74dbdb1983656477687bb43e92b3563&oe=56319322

The last photo of her. Ever

:(

Ah no. So you have to sell it?

Suzuki liana or a corolla verso time...

...I doubt it.
    Performance estate time simonigs!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Gvidor

Gwen heard you been talking **** about her album.

:pac:

I have done. I was kidding myself thinking it would work with both cars really..
    Having responsibilities is ****e :(
    Suzuki liana or a corolla verso time...

...I doubt it.
    Performance estate time simonigs!

Won't be an estate, herself won't drive one

If resources weren't otherwise occupied I would be on a plane to London ths evening for a Tesla Model S but alas, responsibilities and all that

I've got something in the pipework but we're not in a huge rush to buy just yet for a number of reasons

Won't be an estate, herself won't drive one

But estates can be awesome too.

...or is it just me who thinks that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

No sir no it is not, thanks to my latest acquisition this will be pushing out 270bhp soon, not bad for a "grandads" car

28v6cxs.jpg

Offer her a liana or a verso she won't be long coming around to a tashty estate....

Offer her a liana or a verso she won't be long coming around to a tashty estate....

I've been seeing ads for those new Dacia things...:pac:

They're on, the grip comes so quick without any wall movement I thought something felt out.
    I went from 65 profile Maxxis to 50 profile R1R's so the bite is actually crazy :)

And no I wasn't asred cleaning it for the pic :)

352451.jpg

352452.jpg

My next car WILL be an estate. Made that choice a long time ago.

I'll get upset if someone on the forum buys a Liana.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

YbFocus wrote: »
    They're on, the grip comes so quick without any wall movement I thought something felt out.
    I went from 65 profile Maxxis to 50 profile R1R's so the bite is actually crazy :)

And no I wasn't asred cleaning it for the pic :)

Very thick tyres, are they 18s?

Very thick tyres, are they 18s?

No no only 15's Chris and 195 wide so the profile is much the same as a 225/40.
    I went down the profiles to make the wheels stand out a little more.
    It really has worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

YbFocus wrote: »
    No no only 15's Chris and 195 wide so the profile is much the same as a 225/40.
    I went down the profiles to make the wheels stand out a little more.
    It really has worked!

Yeah I was thinking it would be a bit strange if they were 18s:)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Im with you on that, Huge fan of JDM wagons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

352497.jpeg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement