Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

It makes me wonder what does your friend have as his first car, assuming he let you borrow his secondary car. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

GvidoR wrote: »
    It makes me wonder what does your friend have as his first car, assuming he let you borrow his secondary car. :P

A 1992 3cyl diesel Charade. . :D

YbFocus wrote: »
    A 1992 3cyl diesel Charade. . :D

There's one of those very close to where I live (may not be 1992 but the same generation anyway). Jesus, the state of it... rust everywhere, interior is like the inside of a wheelie bin and it's very loud... I have no idea how the owner can drive that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

The 4 GT looks the business, best of luck with it. Was the rear tint aftermarket? Almost makes it look like a commercial. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭sk8board

The 4 GT looks the business, best of luck with it. Was the rear tint aftermarket? Almost makes it look like a commercial. :p

its a shadowline option - it came as a pack with the brake upgrade, 2-tone alloys and harman kardon surround sound.

its far darker than I expected - you can put your nose up to the glass and still can't see in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Front end Friday! :D

Fixed the bottom grill and replaced the number plate surround. Still a few more little jobs to do before I'm happy with it. Going for a full valet and detail next.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/226035/354039.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

keeping with the MB theme - here's a recent one.
    Could do with a good clean one of these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Where did you get them reg plates Lardy? They look well!

I'm going through a reg plate phase at the minute.

A lot of chrome around the plate though

Where did you get them reg plates Lardy? They look well!

I'm going through a reg plate phase at the minute.

Got them in Deevy's, Waterford. €14ea if I remember right. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Lardy wrote:
    Got them in Deevy's, Waterford. €14ea if I remember right.

Ah thought you got them online somewhere.

http://www.deevys.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

http://www.german-pressed-plates.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

20150703_194604.jpg

Bought some wheels along with other bits from japan recently, didnt really like them once on the car but no bites from trying to sell so back on they go

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

5500 wrote: »

Bought some wheels along with other bits from japan recently, didnt really like them once on the car but no bites from trying to sell so back on they go

The colour of them is perfect with that blue but I think it would've gone better on the stock wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What size are those alloys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

There 18s, exact same size/width as oem only difference is offset, 38 on these vs 60 on oem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Newest member of the family. The plan is to build it into a race car over the winter, but until the build starts its great fun for the weekends.

Has a 3sgte (2.0 turbo) full stand alone ecu , 4 pot front brakes and a couple of other tasty bits. Its also gained the nickname "Bangey" to due to Anti Lag, gotta love Anti Lag

FskOf7Pl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Wow! Do you still have the saloon?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

@ 5500 - did I see you around Ballinteer in that recently? Nice burble outta it if so.

• Advertisement

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Wow! Do you still have the saloon?

Of course, trying to own all the 3sgte corolla's in the country. One car at a time

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Of course, trying to own all the 3sgte corolla's in the country. One car at a time

Jaysis, been a while since i've seen that e10, that's the woodsport built one isn't it? Was a great looking car in it's day, must be great blowing people away in it with them thinking she's 1.3

The chap who had it a couple of owners back still has some parts of it for sale on TOC i think, a half cage and a few bits.

Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭RyanMGF

16958A74-5D24-474A-AC43-D4AB3267CFA6-14654-000012C39CDD4F48.jpg

65 km and counting. An economical company car just means there's more money to spend on my V12 now :cool:

Jaysis, been a while since i've seen that e10, that's the woodsport built one isn't it? Was a great looking car in it's day, must be great blowing people away in it with them thinking she's 1.3

Correct it was built by WoodSport in the UK, Hoping to get the car down to 62-63 second lap on the Mondello National within the year.

Plans for bigger turbo,find a proper diff, maybe move the engine further towards the bulk head, and one hell of a cage which will incorporate all the suspension pick up points, and hoping to have some pretty cool aero on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

5500 wrote: »

Is that car around Nenagh?

Very similar passed me yesterday when I was out cycling. It looked great

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

Got this last week, delighted with it. Good combination of speed and comfort :cool:

354250.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Staph wrote: »
    Got this last week, delighted with it. Good combination of speed and comfort :cool:

wear well staph nice sleeper :D 2.5xt?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Staph wrote: »

Always had a soft spot for those yokes, and even I don't know why, because they're definitely not pretty!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

They are definitely not the prettiest, but there's something about them! I like something a little off-beat and when I started looking into Subaru's, it just ticked a lot of boxes.

@Davycc, that's what it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Pic at a kinda empty c&c on Sunday between the rain showers!!

avfsjp.jpg

And my 318is after sitting up for a year being cleaned up and taken by its new owner on Sunday.

14dm6mu.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement