Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

YbFocus wrote: »
    Just seen the port of cork sign and said to heck with it :)

Looks great to be fair, pity the weather isn't a bit better though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

2gwg9lg.jpg

2e4epub.jpg

Shiny

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Your lawn needs a feed to make it green again :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

A panoramic from today, my favourite shot!

ButVK1P.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Ye'll have the healy pass worn out boys! Good photo.

Ye'll have the healy pass worn out boys! Good photo.

Get down there before its gone sc :)
    Awesome roads, can't stress the fun that was had today!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Hairpin wensday you say? absolutely epic drive around the vee today :D.

359188.jpg

Get down there before its gone sc :)
    Awesome roads, can't stress the fun that was had today!
    Been over it many times :-) Night time day time kerry to cork, cork to kerry, MINI, pushbike (great craic working a racer round the twisty bits)

There was a serious amount of loose chippings on the road to it on the cork side earlier this year, stone chip hell.

Been up the vee recently too :-) another one I've done on pushbike and car :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Stunning pic YB. Cars not too bad either....:D

Went for a drive and and chuffed with how the photo turned out. Delighted with it.

A1RiQZ.jpg

Also, these last few days have been quite odd for me in my personal life. My parents moved out of the family home and into a new house. It's been a very strange few weeks, my family home of 22 years and having never moved before I found the whole thing very odd... I'm very fortunate to be surrounded by great friends who took my mind off it.

Anyway....this car has lived in this driveway for 13 years and this is the last photos I'll take of it at the house.

For myself anyway, I found it tough (as sad as that sounds!)....

wdBvWF.jpg

All the Alfas that passed through that driveway over the years....

• Advertisement

Wow i can imagine that must be a huge change man! It was a great driveway for pics in fairness :)

It was a great driveway for pics in fairness :)
    Twas a classy backdrop for the alfas.

I move more often than a tarmac/scrap/rhinohorn trader. Those ID confirmation questions over the phone are a constant challenge... where did I live when I originally signed up for this????

As much of a pain in the ass moving house is, it really is tough seeing the family home go. I was 18 when my parents sold up and moved 30 miles out the country. We lived in a great area in the city with fantastic friends and neighbors so it was hard on myself and the siblings even though they had all well moved out but it was the right choice for my parents. Like yourself 166man, it was my first time moving. 8 years later and I've moved at least 20 more times myself both here and abroad. Plan on doing so again before Xmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

:D

20528090188_cf9cfdaa1b_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

IMG_20150820_172505.jpg

Culchie cruising in a GS 300..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Truckermal wrote: »

Culchie cruising in a GS 300..

How does it compare to the A4 out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

How does it compare to the Avensis out of interest?

FYP :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

How does it compare to the A4 out of interest?

No comparison and the Audi cost 12 times more it's just a unreal car to drive with the comfort allthough I only do about 10 miles a week as I have company transport..

@gvidor. .:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

A GS300 is a different league to an A4. I have been in one at a Lexus meet up. Fine barges.

The GS450h, I am looking to trade up next year for something else. Not entirely convinced on the media control of the 450h, I also would like the the top spec premier model.

certainly a beast, 343hp and 0-60 in 6 seconds. And yes, I still would like a ISF.. The more modern 450h is a bit enticing however.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201507095060363?postcode=so152sn&make=lexus&sort=default&maximum-age=up_to_3_years_old&model=gs_450h&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&channel=cars&radius=1500&page=1&search-target=usedcars&logcode=p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Right on cue.

Sweet looking bus though Truckermal, well wear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Hachiko wrote: »
    A GS300 is a different league to an A4. I have been in one at a Lexus meet up. Fine barges.

The GS450h, I am looking to trade up next year for something else. Not entirely convinced on the media control of the 450h, I also would like the the top spec premier model.

certainly a beast, 343hp and 0-60 in 6 seconds. And yes, I still would like a ISF.. The more modern 450h is a bit enticing however.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201507095060363?postcode=so152sn&make=lexus&sort=default&maximum-age=up_to_3_years_old&model=gs_450h&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&channel=cars&radius=1500&page=1&search-target=usedcars&logcode=p

Would you not just get an LS460 so that you could properly lord it over us all rather than resort to selective quoting and ignoring points put before you when you compare your run if the mill IS to other cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

Would you not just get an LS460 so that you could properly lord it over us all rather than resort to selective quoting and ignoring points put before you when you compare your run if the mill IS to other cars?

put a sock in it ffs, what points were put before me.

some posters here need to get a life.

A Lexus SE-L is run of the mill to your narrow mind maybe, that's about where it ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Muppetcheck/Hachico, please take it to PM or drop it, put each other on ignore, whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Muppetcheck/Hachico, please take it to PM or drop it, put each other on ignore, whatever.

I agree, get a proper Jap car :P

CEA3D030C9AE4A21AEB8188F931C0094-0000369778-0003790913-00640L-D3D09F37C5B14064A8F03BFB69FEFF9B.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Hachiko wrote: »
    put a sock in it ffs, what points were put before me.

some posters here need to get a life.

A Lexus SE-L is run of the mill to your narrow mind maybe, that's about where it ends.

Do you put a sock on it before you beat it up the exhaust pipe at night?

Serious question.

rizzodun wrote: »
    I agree, get a proper Jap car :P

That's about as Japanese as sausage and chips

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Suuuush! They mightn't notice!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Aren't they made in Swindon??

Still a big fan of them though, was trying to persuade the missus into one but she can't take to the dash. Pity

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Daaryl

Audi after it's wash :)

11889606_1785657444994266_1793756895877069966_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Aren't they made in Swindon??

Still a big fan of them though, was trying to persuade the missus into one but she can't take to the dash. Pity

I've had one for a long time now, and the dash is so logically laid out
    I don't know what I'll replace it with, I think it's the longest I've had a car.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement