Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭dmc17

A4-16-10-15_zpsuaoeumta.png

A4-16-10-15%202_zpsxaouh61q.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

It's not a Diesel!!!!!!! Well done sir:D Nice car too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭dmc17

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    It's not a Diesel!!!!!!! Well done sir:D Nice car too :)

Thanks. It's certainly not. :D Though some days I wish it was :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

So eh, this happened :p

DSCF0349_zpsxpezpjzn.jpg

20151017_124026_zpshqe9ddiq.jpg

20151017_124022_zpsh4oomwht.jpg

20151017_124019_zpsfbkbehsg.jpg

20151017_124016_zps2shjb7d0.jpg

20151017_123939_zpspfcsxgdo.jpg

DSCF0345_zpsxkpruwta.jpg

DSCF0344_zpsqvur7z91.jpg

DSCF0348_zps4v1l51ph.jpg

DSCF0347_zpsagek2kqm.jpg

20151017_123926_zpskpmbaaw0.jpg

DSCF0358_zps2cvioeoo.jpg

DSCF0356_zps0uzd5seo.jpg

There were some forum cars there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Feck the lot of ye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Whaaaat? How did that happen exactly? And where?

None of the BMW's are within the lines. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

GvidoR wrote: »
    Whaaaat? How did that happen exactly? And where?

None of the BMW's are within the lines. :pac:

Lol the rot started with the Skoda. Note the Audi was properly parked!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭5W30

Meanwhile I'm in Cork for the weekend. Fcuk sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Thats some collection of people who can't park between 2 white lines! :pac:

I started the odd parking to be fair :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I started the odd parking to be fair :pac:

...he said proudly. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Smashing looking collection of cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,296 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

150 miles each way for a fry, shurre why not :P

I look as big as the Miata lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

150 miles each way for a fry, shurre why not :P

I look as big as the Miata lol

At least you got an invite :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Didn't realize there was a meet on in Munster lads?

Did I miss the thread about it? Can't find it anywhere....

Admittedly I wouldn't have made this meet but is this not a motors community or are we just going about regional meets without informing other posters?

I can think of a number of people who might have made the spin down from Leinster given its only just over 2 hours...

Would have been nice to know all the same, but sure there's no cliques on this forum right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Not living far away myself but considering I was given 10 minutes notice about it and had family plans made for the day so fcuk that.

Sound for the thread lads about the meet. Was it in Cork was it? Very easily could have been there because my mother was going down for the day anyway. I'm sure she would have appreciated the company on the drive down. She could have done her days work, I could have gone to the meet and we could have shared the driving. Everyone would have won.

Last time I checked this was a community where all members were equally involved and had opportunity to attend events.

Whenever there has been a Leinster meet on before there has always been a thread and people encouraged to attend from all areas.

Well I hope the weather was good for you and that all those worthy of an invite attended and enjoyed themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,551 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Think I need to go on a diet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Nice big feed of grub was it ;)...

Hal1 wrote: »
    Nice big feed of grub was it ;)...

Great fry to be fair, that I didn't finish :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

vectra wrote: »
    Think I need to go on a diet :D

You're okay. \there was no size eights in any of those photos!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Jaysus lads it seems as though a couple of friends can't even meet up without others taking it to heart especially considering it never had anything to do with boards from its inception.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,296 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Jaysus lads it seems as though a couple of friends can't even meet up without others taking it to heart especially considering it never had anything to do with boards from its inception.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 15,551 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Great fry to be fair, that I didn't finish :D

Don't worry. We'll fatten you yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Couple of friends? There's easily what 10 cars there, plenty big enough turn out for people from Leinster to justify driving down.

As far as I can see nearly everyone at the meet is a boardsie maybe save for a few so pretty clear it's a boards meet when the pictures then get posted on the picture thread. It's funny the meets in Port Laoise are normally held in Leinster yet there's always a thread.

I'm still looking for that meet thread but I can't find it.. Bit more cop on next time to invite some others and maybe welcome more people instead of excluding them....?

166man wrote: »
    Couple of friends? There's easily what 10 cars there, plenty big enough turn out for people from Leinster to justify driving down.

As far as I can see nearly everyone at the meet is a boardsie maybe save for a few so pretty clear it's a boards meet when the pictures then get posted on the picture thread. It's funny the meets in Port Laoise are normally held in Leinster yet there's always a thread.

I'm still looking for that meet thread but I can't find it.. Bit more cop on next time to invite some others and maybe welcome more people instead of excluding them....?

We may all for the most part know each other from Boards, it doesn't mean that every meet between us has to be Boards related, sure I meet and talk with people from Boards or other forums during the week, why is this any different?
    vectra wrote: »
    Don't worry. We'll fatten you yet :D

I've worked to remove that problem, I might keep it off for a while :D:pac:

We may all for the most part know each other from Boards, it doesn't mean that every meet between us has to be Boards related, sure I meet and talk with people from Boards or other forums during the week, why is this any different?

I've worked to remove that problem, I might keep it off for a while :D:pac:

Well when you post abut it on Boards it would appear to be Boards related to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

some adults so but hurt on here . rofl

Surely people can meet up without formally inviting every forum memeber anytime they take their car to meet someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I hope no one finds out I went down to the shops this evening, yikes! T'was only Cork anyways. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    Well when you post abut it on Boards it would appear to be Boards related to me...

So if I go to my doctor with a severe pain in my left nut and if I post about that on boards, is it then boards related?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement