Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

AMGer wrote: »
    my own throwback Thursday - god I miss this car :(

That was yours? Was it on carzone for a couple of weeks? I must have contributed to 90% of the views that car had!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

That was yours? Was it on carzone for a couple of weeks? I must have contributed to 90% of the views that car had!

that was mine from new for 4 years. I have no idea if it was on Carzone recently.

that was mine from new for 4 years. I have no idea if it was on Carzone recently.

Oh right, savage motor! There' was an 09 white one on carzone for a good while, might still be. Not exactly common on these shores so it's possible it's your old one. Maybe you could buy it back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

What's the throw back Thursday? Is it a fancy way of posting cars you owned?

Well, here is both of my Oldies. Miss both of them so much. Still regret selling skyline and regret giving mx5 away in divorce to my ex. :pac:

IMG_0052.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Hardly had a Mayo reg did it? I meet a Mo reg rs, the same as that most mornings coming in the opposite direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

never would have thought that was a skyline from that pic, looks nice either way

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

never would have thought that was a skyline from that pic, looks nice either way

Imo it's immediately clear from those tail lights, even if it wasn't written on them. They are to Skylines what the Kidney grilles are to BMWs.

Well, here is both of my Oldies. Miss both of them so much. Still regret selling skyline and regret giving mx5 away in divorce to my ex. :pac:

Skyline needs a spoiler along with the scoobie haha :P

I love my skylines 4 doors. R33 are even more rare 4 doors. Miss those 400 unusable hp. :( It was scary car to drive. Very economical on motorway though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

That skyline looks droolsome :)

Imo it's immediately clear from those tail lights, even if it wasn't written on them. They are to Skylines what the Kidney grilles are to BMWs.

true, I recognised the lights straight away but many a car has lexus lights or did etc etc

im not into japanese cars, i like skylines and I also like that one. Just looked different to what I have been accustomed to seeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Throwback you say,this is what I was driving in 2007.
    civic-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I love my skylines 4 doors. R33 are even more rare 4 doors. Miss those 400 unusable hp. :( It was scary car to drive. Very economical on motorway though.

Terrible cars really, never wanted one.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Throwback Thursday just about

SAM_0192.jpg

mycar4_zpscc153782.jpg

Miss both them cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

You really look after your cars Marty, they're very very clean.

Go back to the future and buy them back...?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I am unsure how you could sell that Beauty. :(

MugMugs wrote: »
    I am unsure how you could sell that Beauty. :(

I was an idiot. Though thanks to that skyline I have now mine scooby. When i was a kid I told myself I will own skyline and scooby in my life. It was back in Lithuania where skylines don't exist.

To make it worse about skyline, the muppet who bought it striped it down and threw body in a ditch. So that skyline never sow Road again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Ya still got the Subaru SH ?

MugMugs wrote: »
    Ya still got the Subaru SH ?

Yup. Still got it. Its over 3 years now. The longest I ever owned car. I just cant find better alternative for something with decent comfort, cheap running costs and still able to overtake when needed.

I really want to get cheap e34 525 as a project though, another car on my "to own" list. I would still keep scooby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Hardly had a Mayo reg did it? I meet a Mo reg rs, the same as that most mornings coming in the opposite direction.

no, it wasn't on a Mayo reg...

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

My throwback Friday

mineontheright.jpg
    b4-2.jpg
    b4-1.jpg
    b4.jpg

My Subaru legacy b4 rsk. Was one of the very first in the country 13 years ago. Very hard to get a nice b4 now a days. Im always on the look out for one.

Had

5zigen cat back (popped and banged on occasions)
    SSR wheels
    8 pot k sport brakes (one of the first sets in the country)
    Zerosports coilovers
    Blitz induction kit and dumpvalve

Still to this day its the one car I wish I never sold

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

chriity139 wrote:
    My throwback Thursday

Nope, sorry, today's not Thursday, you missed the boat. Take down them pics now!

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

Nope, sorry, today's not Thursday, you missed the boat. Take down them pics now!

Edited. Creating a whole new trend haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

I really want to get cheap e34 525 as a project though, another car on my "to own" list. I would still keep scooby.

I've been looking for the same, even a 518/520, not happening unfortunately, they're being bought by enthusiasts and restored, very little remaining at project car prices :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

chriity139 wrote: »
    Edited. Creating a whole new trend haha

Front end Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Front end Friday?

why didn't you say so :D

DSC_0182.jpg

edit: spot the Christmas trees!

I've been looking for the same, even a 518/520, not happening unfortunately, they're being bought by enthusiasts and restored, very little remaining at project car prices :(

I know someone who has one for sale ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

I know someone who has one for sale ;)

Too late now anyway :pac:

• Advertisement

charming!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement