Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Snigger :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

well yes. I would never put other innocent peoples lives at risk. That clamp could easily fall off or damage something under the car resulting it in coming off the road and killing someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

well yes. I would never put other innocent peoples lives at risk. That clamp could easily fall off or damage something under the car resulting it in coming off the road and killing someone.

Well yes. I would never put other innocent lives at risk. One not paying road tax could mean a single pothole that could not be filled.
    This could damage a car and result in some innocent person being killed.
    You may be already responsible power pants :o

Please pay tax this morning to save some innocent person from certain death.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

id just have paid the fine if I had parked illegally tbh

Says the man. "Ohh I don't pay tax, I don't see the point". Then you're standing the moral ground with a clamp. Ahh ffs, get out of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭5W30

Easily fall off, hah

If it could easily fall off I would easily take it off.

It's secured with a chain and 2 ratchet straps. Get off your high horse.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

There's always one.

I have one of these yokes in the boot.

Bolt-Cutter.jpg

For ballast of course and to keep more weight over the rear wheels...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

If you cherrypick the laws which are applicable to you then you are always putting peoples lives at "risk".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

Too easy :pac:

Hope you have all calmed down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Too easy :pac:

Hope you have all calmed down

Ah man we beat you! Usually you have some crap to keep it going.
    Upset by your lack of effort!

:):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Phew!

We nearly had a clamp row there....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Says the man. "Ohh I don't pay tax, I don't see the point". Then you're standing the moral ground with a clamp. Ahh ffs, get out of it!

Wasn't he the fella who was going to put some diesel put-put into V8 Jag? Surprised anyone is still feeding tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Friend :pac:

IMG_20151125_151538.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Graham 1324

Mint for an oldy ;)

Here we see the Subaru in its natural habitat...

30xo5QT.jpg

The view... (there was 6 glorious miles of this...)

oDbC0UD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭JamieOS

Tis grand, plans to get her abit louder and outputting more hp/torque in the works, beyond that just maintain it. Advertising 520i for sale tonight or dad will kill me :p Just taxed the bloody thing too :(

Milltek and Stage 2 remap I'm guessing? Those B6 S4 sounds great with a milltek exhaust.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

The view... (there was 6 glorious miles of this...)

Beautiful. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

@AMGer

Did I see you yesterday evening about 5.30.6 on the n7 driving towards the red cow. I was behind a 152 D CLA 45 amg. Doubt there is many around ?

If the rain ever stops
    2015-11-28%2010.29.02_zpszogp7cu3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

JamieOS wrote: »
    Milltek and Stage 2 remap I'm guessing? Those B6 S4 sounds great with a milltek exhaust.

Has a miktek deres catback on it atm but its abit quiet for me as im used to my old ST which was a loud fecker.

Stage 2 revo map up north and an sps switch for convenience. Gut pre cats to let engine breath abit more and give a deeper/raspier tone.

Considering a full rear muffler delete to straight pipes(keep centre resonator and two main cats intact)but might be abit much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I'd forgotten how bright my wheels are! :D

2KXkPdn.jpg

T8Qq3Qm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

chriity139 wrote: »
    @AMGer

Did I see you yesterday evening about 5.30.6 on the n7 driving towards the red cow. I was behind a 152 D CLA 45 amg. Doubt there is many around ?

no, not me........was it an AMG CLA45 or a CLA45 AMG? :D (there is a difference)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

New spoiler, new aerial, full bonnet & bumper & driver side wing respray and a 35% window tint all over.

Been a busy 2 days for this car. Think I'll give my wallet a break before I work further down the list of things I want to get done! :o

dRG2F75l.jpg

7vfZ3D1l.jpg

AMGer wrote: »
    no, not me........was it an AMG CLA45 or a CLA45 AMG? :D (there is a difference)

Ah jesus is there haha whats the difference. Fairly sure was a CLA 45 amg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

chriity139 wrote: »
    Ah jesus is there haha whats the difference. Fairly sure was a CLA 45 amg.

If the AMG logo is on the right on the boot lid it's 360PS, if it's on the left it's 381PS ;)

they've done a renaming of the all the AMG models...it's Mercedes-AMG XXX now rather then Mercedes XXX AMG as it was before, just so happens with the A/CLA/GLA it coincides with a power/torque upgrade aswell (thank you Audi RS3!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

IMG_20151129_131156.jpg

I was going to steal his badge. .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Good pic Mal! This is obviously the one you were taking when I arrived :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Did people organise a meet and not tell anyone.............this won't end well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Yeah, was good to finally see yer cars boys. Great to put some faces to the names.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,530 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Going mad I was not able to attend this.
    Was anxious to meet the mad trucker :D

All that rain and not one beading shot...!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

vectra wrote: »
    Going mad I was not able to attend this.
    Was anxious to meet the mad trucker :D

All that rain and not one beading shot...!!!

Every day is a school day as I learned if you stand in that car park during gale force winds and pissing rain it will cure a bad hangover after 30 minutes. ...:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement