Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Bit of a lurker here but enjoy reading up on the posts in the forum.
    Here is my wagon after a long overdue wash. I have it 8 years, bought it when doing circa 30k miles per year, but having gone back to college I have been doing about a third of that mileage for the last few years.
    Yes it sounds like tractor and wouldn't pull the skin off a custard, and certainly not going to set the world on fire, but this car surprises me and just keeps going. 260k miles up now (original clutch too eek!) and she owes me nothing at this stage. Here's hoping I'll bring her to 300k without issue!

Apologies Don't know how to embed the pics into the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Sweet A6. Looks very well kept. :)

GvidoR wrote: »
    Sweet A6. Looks very well kept. :)

Thanks man. I try (not as much as I used to though!). More importantly serviced on the button every time so let's hope there's a bit more life left in the old girl yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Re the Nissan I'd leave the Jap front end, I think the European version looks crap at the front.
    Speaking or Nissans, the other day I saw an Infinity G20 basically a Primera. Looked weird as fook with the American type bumpers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Nice A6!

Is that a Skoda Favorit in the background Duke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Nice and shiny for Christmas :D

Big thanks to Brian @ Spirit Detailing in Leixlip. The man is talented.

rVQhSyal.jpg

XCixVXNl.jpg

FjbHPejl.jpg

QopFdqFl.jpg

EKv9zYxl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Nice A6!

Is that a Skoda Favorit in the background Duke?

It sure is

PhotoEditor-1449669589386_zpsa5jgp8dt.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Hasn't had a wash in ages. Still really liking it though. I was thinking of doing away with the jap front end in favour of an Almera one, any thoughts?

I'd keep the front end as-is. Bit of polish on the lights and it'll look great.

That's an awesome ute. :)

• Advertisement

Dord wrote: »
    I'd keep the front end as-is. Bit of polish on the lights and it'll look great.

Yeah, you know I really need to get around to that - I've had the thing three months and the only time I ever washed it was the day I got it but one of the days over the Christmas I'll give it a good seeing to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Here's the F150, its my summer time ride :D

F150_zpsjzfmi3ls.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

I heard parts of Monaghan got a bit of snow last night but feck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Great job. The different number plate surrounds (surround on back, lip on front) would have me driven mad though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

12373447_1070905199610407_7094579277815626525_n.jpg?oh=9b57680eaa41de9add31cd0ebb299bc1&oe=56D660C1

YbFocus wrote: »
    I heard parts of Monaghan got a bit of snow last night but feck!

Might want to check his location :D Or maybe I missed the joke :)

Supergurrier.. you stoned? :P

bear1 wrote: »
    Supergurrier.. you stoned? :P

Nah, it's that SuperPhoto app. The trendy new thing. :D

GvidoR wrote: »
    Nah, it's that SuperPhoto app. The trendy new thing. :D

Ahh the Pink Floyd edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

that Favorit is class! is it petrol or diesel? must surely be the only pick-up, if not the only favorit in general left on the roads :P

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Throwback Tuesday #TBT

user9369_pic10983_1275427294.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Throwback Tuesday #TBT

It's throwback Thursday ffs. You can't go making up things for the fun of it. Jeez! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭tc20

that Favorit is class! is it petrol or diesel? must surely be the only pick-up, if not the only favorit in general left on the roads :P

there's a yellow one doing the rounds in Bray for some time, often seen with a German Shepherd happily travelling in the back :)

Haha thanks, 1.3 petrol. Needs a bit of work but its going to be my daily driver next year!
    tc20 wrote: »
    there's a yellow one doing the rounds in Bray for some time, often seen with a German Shepherd happily travelling in the back :)

If you could get a pic of that I'd hug you!

-

Anyway, Tesco delivers once again!

PhotoEditor-1450786960041_zpsebo8a10f.jpg

(I'm temp driving the one on the right, but do miss having a Corolla for these opportunities :P)

Christmas gift from a fellow car guy. :D

23279992763_552da4be26_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

rizzodun wrote: »
    I've read this a number of times and I really don't get what you mean, now, of course you could explain in-thread the exact details, arguments etc and so forth, but I am really conscious of derailing the thread so I think it best you swing by Sligo and give me a shout, and we take turns ripping up some back roads while we discuss the finer points of the above post, I'm free anytime.....

Ah now the e60 isn't exactly the most nimble of cars it's much more a cruiser of a car.

The differemces between my last car and current car e60 is night and day and I can only imagine that gap would be even more noticeable between a dc5 and an e60.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Anyway, Tesco delivers once again!

(I'm temp driving the one on the right, but do miss having a Corolla for these opportunities :P)

Niiiiice! A pair of humpys the same colour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Ah now the e60 isn't exactly the most nimble of cars it's much more a cruiser of a car.

The differemces between my last car and current car e60 is night and day and I can only imagine that gap would be even more noticeable between a dc5 and an e60.

Does that e60 make a 'whoosh' sound as it passes over your head? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

rizzodun wrote: »
    Does that e60 make a 'whoosh' sound as it passes over your head? :P

Has to whoosh lad. Only way you can call a daysul minty mint

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

Cheeky gauge pick in the DC5. Im not really into them or the position they are in. Might take them out and wire in an android double din which can show virtual gauges
    2015-12-20%2019.12.41_zpsxuu122jv.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

My god they're chavtastic :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement