Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Love the colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

that doesnt surprise me:pac:
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

people who dont like that colour 166man are just jealous :D looks brilliant in the sunshine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

IMG_20160102_161457_zps1nj3dp5j.jpg

IMG_20160102_161445_zpsvlsrsq7w.jpg

IMG_20160102_161523_zps6fbxvexm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Looking loveellly Norman I'm jealous!!!

How did you fair in the nct today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

crasy dash wrote: »
    Looking loveellly Norman I'm jealous!!!

How did you fair in the nct today?

Flew through it bar a visual retest on my ABS lights so happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Flew through it bar a visual retest on my ABS lights so happy out :)

Jesus it looks good FN :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

[IMG][/img][IMG][/img][IMG][/img]

Bae's. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

Think this will be the last ever photo of my Golf. Got a deposit for it today and the 'new owner' is to come tomorrow evening for it.

Damn I'll miss this car, but I have even better plans for the next car.. Which I'll hopefully keep longer that the last few cars I've had :pac:

IMG_1044_zpsmtbo5w0i.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

Think this will be the last ever photo of my Golf. Got a deposit for it today and the 'new owner' is to come tomorrow evening for it.

Damn I'll miss this car, but I have even better plans for the next car.. Which I'll hopefully keep longer that the last few cars I've had :pac:

That was fast :pac:

What was wrong with it? Were you not happy with diesel? :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

I thought you had a Corolla?

shietpilot wrote: »
    That was fast :pac:

What was wrong with it? Were you not happy with diesel? :p

Nothing wrong with the car nor diesel cars.. I actually doubt I'll be going back to petrol for a while :p Getting new car during the week and my aim is to keep it for the full year at least!!
    Dia1988 wrote: »
    I thought you had a Corolla?

Sold that in early November!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

I still think the Mk4 is a good looking shape. Very well proportioned.

That example looks extremely clean and I like the little mods you have done.

What's next on the list?

166man wrote: »
    I still think the Mk4 is a good looking shape. Very well proportioned.

That example looks extremely clean and I like the little mods you have done.

What's next on the list?

I done as much as I could with it. I bought coilovers for it and I instantly regretted it, they are just left in the garage now untouched. Dont know what I was thinking when I bought them!!

I will miss this car a lot but I much prefer the new car that Im suppose to be picking up tomorrow or tuesday.. All will be revealed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

You have it about 2 seconds!

You're after spending a fair bit on it, aren't you?

Has the amount you've spent on them mods been recuperated in what you've sold it for? Last thing you'd want to do is have to sell it for the same price you bought it, seeing as you've spent money on them mods.

You have it about 2 seconds!

You're after spending a fair bit on it, aren't you?

Has the amount you've spent on them mods been recuperated in what you've sold it for? Last thing you'd want to do is have to sell it for the same price you bought it, seeing as you've spent money on them mods.

The warranty is still on it from the garage :pac: Totting up my figures now and I have just about broke even. All I really done with it was tax, alloys, new bulbs, spoiler, german plates, new radio and a whole lot of polishing and waxing. It also got a check-over by the mechanic last week when he was sorting out the wiper issue.

The only mods with the new car is a nice set of alloys. Hopefully I'll get a picture of the new car tomorrow evening when I pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

I thought I was bad for changing cars but you've definitely bet me mhackett you mustn't have the golf two months do you ? but sure if your breaking even on it and the you prefer the new car fcuk you only live once and all that :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Are those handles colour coded? Did they come with the car, or did you change them?

beertons wrote: »
    Are those handles colour coded? Did they come with the car, or did you change them?

Nope not colour coded. The car was just after getting washed and it was raining at the time too so they just looked a bit darker :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The power of a splash of water!

I've been thinking of changing mine for a while now. Am a complete noob at this though. Do I just find the colour, order them and voila. Or have I to get plain ones and get them resprayed? Have a guy who'll help me fit them, hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

10398084_1078060308894896_3379944834720888696_n.jpg?oh=ba4b933fb509eb15300f63f98cde97d3&oe=570C999A

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

24127897196_e9cac5091c_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

car pic
    /
    Across from Colm Quinns in Ballybrit?

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

2016-01-02%2021.34.11_zps2tib5atw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

That S4 is such a lovely car. Seems to have had a fantastic history as well SG. Noise off the V8 is something special as well. Do you miss the ST at all? :D

@chriity139 - beautiful colour on that Honda. You don't see many of them about on the roads, you had a 535d before if I remember correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

166man wrote: »
    That S4 is such a lovely car. Seems to have had a fantastic history as well SG. Noise off the V8 is something special as well. Do you miss the ST at all? :D

Ofc i miss it abit, it was a great car and super reliable for a car running 150% stock power.

S4 is abit faster and alot more comfortable, im still getting used to it tbh.

Might swap to a 6 series in the summer as i would like more of a cruiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

@chriity139 - beautiful colour on that Honda. You don't see many of them about on the roads, you had a 535d before if I remember correctly?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I love them in the blue myself. Yeah had a 07 535d. Miss it everyday but I was too young for a car like that :D Can see myself in one again in my 30's.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

PhotoEditor-1451932388685_zpsp8rpfr8d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭ShaunieVW

SG, I'm pretty sure I know that S4 and the last couple of owners, used to be on 19" Porsche wheels. Nice car!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

ShaunieVW wrote: »
    SG, I'm pretty sure I know that S4 and the last couple of owners, used to be on 19" Porsche wheels. Nice car!

You're not the first to mention the Porsche wheels :D It's a proper beast of a machine though :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement