Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

shietpilot wrote: »
    You're not the first to mention the Porsche wheels :D It's a proper beast of a machine though :cool:

Always wanted to see how an s4 would compare to an m3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

MetzgerMeister, that Estoril Blue Metallic?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

MetzgerMeister, that Estoril Blue Metallic?

Yes indeed it is sir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

2nkpbt4.jpg

Taken down near Brittas Bay around about July/August last year I think

One of the best cars I have owned over the last 3-4 years. Really can't wait for it to be back on the road again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

12363158_432407533621140_660979775838028029_o_zpsvkpvytju.jpg

Fitted a Scorpion 3" turbo-back exhaust system with a high-flow sports cat, resonator and silencers. Quiet as you like but the difference is remarkable. Easier on fuel too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

DSC_0997_zpsn9q1a9i7.jpg

Bought this little number this evening. Debating whether to use it as a daily and park the Corolla now. Lovely little thing to drive

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Oh wow! :D

Jap plates, but UK side repeaters?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

hard to keep up with your duke 2 new toyotas in a week :cool:

she a 1.3 or 1.5 cynos ?

Its a 1.3 Jap Cynos davy. Between the Sunny, the Cube and this its one of the nicest of the Jap cars, the seats are seriously nice in it and it has a lovely three spoke leather steering wheel. As I was looking out for a hatch or estate Corolla in the first place for the daily drive I'm thinking of using this instead now but tbh I haven't checked to see if the seats fold

Tfb I didn't notice the repeater! Whats the difference if you don't mind me asking? Its all very straight down the sides though, just need to paint the bumper really

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

It was my understanding that the JDM Cynos had no repeaters in the wings, only the European Paseo did... no big deal wither way :) looks a nice car!

• Advertisement

The paint looks fresh on that cynos Duke. Was it always black do you know? If not I think I might know one if the previous owners.

Edit: Do I spot a bit of peeling on the bonnet?

Well it was only imported in 09 and had two owners since. I got it from a girl who had it since 2011 as her first car

That must be the rain on the bonnet. It's pretty spotless bar the back bumper

Well it was only imported in 09 and had two owners since. I got it from a girl who had it since 2011 as her first car

That must be the rain on the bonnet. It's pretty spotless bar the back bumper

Ah right. A former friend imported one in 07 I think but it was green. He got it sprayed black, tidied it up a bit and shifted it on then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

You pay a small fortune to get every ding and scratch on your car repaired, then you pay even more to get it professionally detailed. You're chuffed to bits with it, and then some utter bellend who can't keep his eyes on the road is in traffic behind you :mad:

B6JOwTtl.jpg

cv15jwQl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

That should polish out man surely?

Looks to be no damage at all otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Ya looks like it'll come off with a bit of spirits.

YbFocus wrote: »
    That should polish out man surely?

Looks to be no damage at all otherwise!

Hard to see on the pics but a bit of my paint has gone with it, or at least that's what it looks like in person. Need to take a proper look at it.

The couple of white spots you see at the edges of the red paint aren't just flash reflections, I think they're chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Hopefully not. A lot will be revealed once you get it cleaned up. Them kind of marks usually turn out better then expected once cleaned up.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That cynos 4 speed or 5 speed, Duke.
    Nearly bought one as my first car in 2000. Couldn't get insurance on one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Posted in the 161 trade but might as well subtly spam here too, sorry mods, i'm in love :o :pac:

New Fiesta ST2

12510315_10205753232135989_8038191084186267740_n.jpg?oh=7b4909aba8a4c9b6ee7ea900281a26fc&oe=5748B74C

535073_10205753232295993_7506242509638098944_n.jpg?oh=bb8d6fe194ec380a197c58fae333d652&oe=5717AE21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Very cool, well wear

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Ya looks like it'll come off with a bit of spirits.

It won't. It's a plastic bumper and its badly scuffed. The red paint should come off but the bumper will still be scuffed and grazed around that area. Unfortunately if he wants it perfect a pro smart repair will be in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

That's lovely Gav. Well wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Cheers guys, love it so far anyway. :) Going out of my way to take the longer routes to my destinations just to spend more time in it.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    That cynos 4 speed or 5 speed, Duke.
    Nearly bought one as my first car in 2000. Couldn't get insurance on one though.

Its auto Colm. Feels nicer than the Sunny though, to drive and even just sitting behind the wheel. I'm in two minds now on driving it or the Corolla

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Gav that is a lovely looking car, fair play. Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

That is one lovely, lovely Fiesta! Well wear Gav!

JoeA3 wrote: »
    It won't. It's a plastic bumper and its badly scuffed. The red paint should come off but the bumper will still be scuffed and grazed around that area. Unfortunately if he wants it perfect a pro smart repair will be in order.

Any recommendations anyone on somewhere to get this done? In South Dublin but willing to travel. Cost irrelevant.

And don't recommend CarCosmetix. My last experience with them was dreadful, which I should actually post up here for others to be wary of.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

That's savage gav

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Cheers guys, love it so far anyway. :) Going out of my way to take the longer routes to my destinations just to spend more time in it.

best of luck with it gav it would be my 1st choice if i was buying a new hot hatch:D:):cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement