Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best of Joe Dolan

Options
  • 12-04-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

B-side of You're Such...

Something Happens - great tune.

I have the Pye 45.

• Advertisement

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    B-side of You're Such...

Something Happens - great tune.

I have the Pye 45.

If you get the full name of the song and private message me with it I will do my best to find it. Can't say I remember it myself. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Xenophile wrote: »
    If you get the full name of the song and private message me with it I will do my best to find it. Can't say I remember it myself. :)

Something Happens is the full title.

Appears on the b-side of the You're Such A Good Looking Woman 7" single.

Not on YouTube.

I included it on my 2010 Christmas compilation CD for the Very Good Plus forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Some of my favourites:

Lady In Blue -

Tropical Girl -

It's You, It's You -

Crazy Woman -

Most Wanted Man In The USA -

Other great songs unavailable on youtube as of now are Real Good Woman, Hang Tough, Sentimental and Blue to name but a few.

Great showman, and fantastic at what he did.

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Something Happens is the full title.

Appears on the b-side of the You're Such A Good Looking Woman 7" single.

Not on YouTube.

I included it on my 2010 Christmas compilation CD for the Very Good Plus forum.

So if any Joe Dolan fan is able to put up here that would be great!

• Advertisement
Advertisement