Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colliodal Silver / Ionic Silver

• 13-04-2014 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Thought I would start a thread on Colliodal Silver. This can also be described as Ionic Silver.

Just simple:

Illness,

Positive/Negative effects,

Products used and methods of application,

Recommendations ect...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

A. Colloidal Silver is NOT "Ionic Silver"

B. Colloidal Silver DOES NOT HAVE any proven health benefits.

C. Colloidal Silver DOES HAVE serious, proven, permanent adverse effects.

D. This is the Health Science forum. If you want to discuss an alternative treatment such as Colloidal Silver, then I suggest you should be prepared to provide convincing evidence to back up any claims you might make. "Convincing evidence" comes from scientific studies published in reputable peer-reviewed journals, not from websites that are trying to flog their product.

E. Here are 'before and after' pictures of a man who used 'Colloidal Silver' for 14 years:

argyria.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Axiomatic wrote: »
    Thought I would start a thread on Colliodal Silver. This can also be described as Ionic Silver.

Just simple:

Illness,

Positive/Negative effects,

Products used and methods of application,

Recommendations ect...

Thread closed. The OP is welcome to amend the first post to include more information and link to some references - I'll review it then to see whether it's worth re-opening the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement